Just another Manic Monday........

It's almost Halloween.......we have our costumes...we have our candy......I don't have my sanity...but that is for another day.
Happy Monday everyone.....what a great weekend we had....our costume party was a hit.....I felt like white trash...but had a blast at the party...I laughed and laughed....we have such great friends. One day this week I will post about pictures....our party, Madison's baptism, any other thing I have spoke about but never posted a picture......tomorrow is Madison's Halloween party at school and I will be there. I have to finish off the goodie bags today. We have a PTO meeting tonight......first one of the year.....we are looking forward to tomorrow night though...our church has a trunk or treat.....where the kids trick or treat there....we usually go to a few houses nearby and head to church for all kinds of great food, fellowship, and fun...Madison loves it. This is Miller's first Halloween....he is going to be a lion.....Madison will be a Dead Bride....yes I know YUCK.

Well, I need to get ready for Meal Plan Monday......

Monday.......Spaghetti & Meatballs, Texas Toast, Salad

Tuesday...Happy Halloween.......Frito Chili Pie.....Devils Food Cake

Wednesday......Church Supper

Thursday.......Chicken Sir Frye, Fruit

Friday...........Tuna Casserole, Salad

Saturday.......Grilled Chicken & Pasta.with ...Artichokes in white wine sauce..served over pasta

Sunday.........Salmon, Turnip greens, Mac & Cheese, Applesauce

For more Meal Plan Monday go check out my friend Laura at Organize Junkie.....Happy Monday!

This past weekend....I started addressing my Christmas cards and signed then ALL. One step closer to getting it all done before December 1st so we can enjoy the holidays this year. Please..if you stop by here email me your mailing address so I can mail you a Christmas card this year...I thought of all of you while doing them.......jrg301@yahoo.com..........I would love to send you that special piece of Christmas from me and my family.

This week...will be busy, Halloween, PTO meeting, Grocery Week, Nails & Pedicure, Sunday School work, etc......

I hope you all have a great Monday.

Comments

Sounds like a really yummy week! Frito chili pie is good for Halloween night. We had a harvest festival and trunk or treat at church yesterday.
WOW- I thought I was early with our cards by having them done before Thanksgiving. You are on top of it!
mom of 2 said…
The party sounds like it was fun! I thought of you guys when we watched Earl the other night!

Hope Madison's school party goes well and you guys have fun and trunk or treat!

Christmas cards...ugh!! My kids birthdays are both near the end of November so I can't even start thinking about Christmas till those are behind me! For Christmas cards we get those picture greeting cards with our names already printed on them. I know it's not as personal, but it's easier for me to get them all done and in the mail on time!

Hope you have a great day!!
I agree. Yummy week. Happy Halloween!
Jenny said…
Turnip Greens! I haven't had turnip greens in a gazillion years! Great job on getting your cards addressed...you've inspired me!!

Jenny-up the hill
www.homeschoolblogger.com/jdoriot
Wow, what a great sounding menu! The pasta with chicken and artichokes has my mouth watering...

Sounds like you guys are ready for a big Halloween, hope everyone has fun. Trunk or treats are getting really big around here :)

Have a great day and a wonderful week... Happy Halloween!
Anonymous said…
Devil's food on Halloween! Great idea!

Sherry H
Laura said…
Menu sounds great and good for you getting started on your cards already...you are motivating me!! Laura
Christina said…
As usual great menu. I'm glad to hear you guys are going to have a fun Halloween. We do the smae kind of thing. The neighborhood houses and then the church. The kids love this stuff.

I will e-mail you later with my address. I love getting Christmas cards. I am not great about sending, but I usually get around to it, late! I always tell my friends to consider themselves my best friends when they get a card from me late. It has become a joke amongst us. Kind of like my trademark.
Tina Leigh said…
Sounds like you had a great weekend!! Cant wait to see pictures of everything. Happy Halloween Jen!!!!
Glass Half Full said…
AH -- my weekly visit to copy your menu plan. FRITO PIE is perfect for Halloween.

I know I have mentioned this before, but aren't midweek church suppers awesome??? :)

Hope you have a fun day!!
Barb said…
A dead bride? Hmmmm. If you can't post a picture of that, can you maybe describe how she achieved that look? :-)
Unknown said…
You have so many of my favorite comfort foods on your menu this week. Tuna cassorole being in the top 10.