Happy Monday


Monday.......Taco Casserole

Tuesday......White Chili & Peanut Butter & Honey Sandwiches

Wednesday.....Scott will have leftovers from night before..(I will be out of town)

Thursday.......Eat out

Friday............Pork Chops, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans...and fruit

Saturday.......Chicken Linguine, Mandarin Orange Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing

Sunday.........Leftovers

For more Menu Planning go visit Laura @ Organize Junkie.....


This recipe was given to me by my grandmother...it's different but very good. People always ask me for the recipe. It is very good.

Side Dish

Corn Casserole

1 can of cream styled corn
1 can of whole kernel corn...drained
1 package of cream cheese..soft
1 can diced green chilies
1/4 cup of corn flakes
1 stick of butter...melted

Blend cream cheese and butter until smooth....add both corns and chilies....put this in a casserole dish...bake @ 350 for 20 minutes...add cornflakes on top and bake an additional 10 minutes...
ENJOY!!!!
For more Holiday recipes go visit Overwhelmed with Joy.....

Madison is on Fall Break this week...YEAH!!!!! We have a dentist appointment today so we are getting out and running some errands.
I think we may hit one of the local museums. Maybe some lunch.
We are leaving this week for Tennessee. I love the colors of fall in the mountains of Tennessee. We are going on a Genealogy trip....Madison loves things like this. My mom is going with us. Maybe some shopping in Nashville too. Scott is working so he will be home alone....with leftovers.
We had a great weekend......we went to the pumpkin patch and on a hayride.....Miller's first hayride and pumpkins......so sweet. I took lots of pictures. I had some friends over for coffee and chatting today. We are planning a trip in December......adults only.
I hope everyone is well and I cant wait to come visit you all.....
Happy Monday!

Comments

uuu said…
As always - your menu makes me hungry! I will probably post mine, but later. We are having White Chili tonight - great minds think alike!!!!

To TN, huh??? I am envious- that is my homestate - born and raised there, left when I was 17! It is still my favorite place - there is NOTHING as beautiful as the mountains in the fall!!! :) ENJOY!!!
Sandra said…
Your menu sounds wonderful, especially the White Chili and the Chicken Linguine..YUMMY!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures of the hayride and the pumpkins, we're planning to go when hubby comes back in two weeks...can't wait :)

Have a wonderful day Jen :)
Laura said…
Sounds delicious!! Oh an adult only trip....awesome....you have to do that every once an awhile for sure!! I'm looking forward to some hayride pics too since we don't have hayrides anywhere near us! Laura
Oh wow, your menu sounds delicious! I need to put white chili on the menu soon, I love it :)

I'm totally jealous that you're getting to go to TN this week, I'd love to go this time of year. We went a couple of years ago in October and it was just gorgeous. Great weather, and the colors were just getting gorgeous. Have a wonderful time, sounds like lots of good bonding time ahead! :)
Jennifer said…
Have a great trip to TN. Maybe we'll pass each other on the highway :)

Oh, and we have a hayride scheduled with Erin's school in a few weeks. I guess we are going to Wurths, not really sure. Erin is so excited!
mom of 2 said…
We are on fall break too...hooray!!

Sounds like a fun trip to Tennessee!!
Christina said…
Enjoy fall break. We just finished ours.

I will try this casserole this week.
I just love creamed corn and cream cheese so the combo really appealed to me. What do you usually have with this?
Overwhelmed! said…
Oh, the corn casserole recipe sounds delicious!

Thanks so much for participating in my Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style recipe exchange. I really do appreciate it!
Ravenbajan said…
Our schools don't get fall break here, but it sounds like you are going to have lots of fun! Enjoy!
Unknown said…
The corn casserole sounds great. What size package of cream cheese, 3 oz or 8 oz? Thanks!