I came back

Yesterday I spent most of the day working on this blog! I upgraded and lost my old blog. I was so sad  ..sad at not getting to see my Old look.  Then I realized maybe I needed a new look. I have been blogging for six years now. It was time for a new look. I still miss my old look. It was so me!!

If any of you know how to find the old look please email me and let me know. So as I said before I spent most of yesterday working on this blog. Working on the template. Which color where what to add what not to add. Blogger has sure changed since I first started.

Today I will be getting Miller to school. Picking up my new front door hanger from a friend who made it. I'll try and post a picture. Cleaning thru the house. Preparing dinner. Picking up Madison from school getting her to and from soccer and getting miller to baseball.

There are so many new shows coming on this fall. We are excited about several.

Nashville
Revolution
Elementary
Guys with kids
Just to name a few.  Some that are coming back too that we loved last season
Revenge
Two broke girls
Subugatory
Whitney
As you can see we love tv shows! I know it's probably not the healthiest thing for us but it works for us as a family. This is when we can sit down and laugh together and share something in common.

We had a storm pass thru last night. It was really an intense one. We needed the rain so we were all excited too see it! Watering the flowers everyday this summer has worn on me a little.

My running isn't going well for me. Finding the time has been hard. I guess I need to make the time!

I'm ready for fall temps. I love summer time but this season has been so hot that I'm craving for cooler days.

I hope you all have a great day! Stay safe and smile!!



Comments

We're going to give Revolution and Elementary a try. I'm ready for new fall shows... and football! :)
Karen said…
Hey Jen! You told me you were going to start your blog again. . . so glad I stopped over at Stacy's where you got a 'mention' in one of her posts. SOOOO good to have you back, girlfriend! And Stacy's here too -- it's like Homecoming!