Thursdays are one of my favorite days of the week. I guess because its so close to the weekend. Tonight is game night for Madison. She is really excited. So am I!

So we are now looking for Scott a new vehicle.  His is not fixable. I'm sure this will be a new adventure for him.
He has driven the same truck for 15 years. We bought it right before Madison was born and it has been a great truck. We knew we were going to buy something new for him next year but I guess God has different plans for us.

I got my hair done today. Folded two loads of laundry, laid in the sun...and cleaned up the house. The temps are high today it was very warm out.

I'm going to try and start writing on my food blog next week. I have been putting recipes in binders and trying to get them organized. My menu plan has taken off. I send it to almost 600 people around the world. Its crazy! I may eventually try and put a blog together for my menu planners. I have also found some great new blogs out there with awesome recipes!

Grocery day is tomorrow. I hope you all have a great evening!

Comments

Hey you're back! I need to get back to blogging but just haven't. You have a food blog too?