I'm back!

FOR TODAY...Monday August 13th
Outside my window...storm clouds are moving in and school busses are going by
I am thinking...about blogging again. The kids are back in school so I think I will enjoy it again
I am thankful for...shelter in times of storms
I'am wearing..navy blue shorts and a UK t shirt
I am remembering...High school days. My 20 year reunion is next month and I'm going through old photos
I am going....to take Miller to school and run by the pharmacy
I am reading...50 shades of Grey
I am hoping...that this rain we are getting stays all day!
On my mind....cleaning out my closet today!

From the learning rooms..still picking up school supplies. This is the first full week of school
Noticing that....the summer went by too fast
Pondering these words...Back to School :(
From the kitchen...homemade cinnamon rolls this morning
What are we doing this week.....Soccer practices every night for Madison, a JV and Varsity game for Madison too, a hair app, a nail app, a lunch date, baseball practice for Miller, and soccer games this weekend
Around the house..laundry, cleaning out my closet, making beds, and preparing dinner for tonight
I'm going to start writing again. I think it will be good for me! 

Comments

Mmmm, homemade cinnamon rolls and coffee, my kind of morning! :)
Christina said…
Glad to see you back. I have been a very sporadic blogger myself but I really need to get of Facebook and back onto blogger. It's a lot more fun.