Good Monday Morning my friends!



For more day books go on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...Monday...March 29th

Outside my window...the sun is shining bright! Thank you God for this day!

I am thinking...of cheer try outs this week...a little nervous for Madison!

I am thankful for...choices.
I am wearing....pink pajamas

I am remembering...that march has been such a busy month for us. Glad it's almost over.

I am going...for a walk with Miller later. Then to pick up Madison from practice and then off to Miller's soccer practice.

I am reading...nothing.
I am hoping... that the stomach bug is out of the house!

On my mind... our New York City trip in one week!!!! So exciting! If you have any advice let me know!

From the learning rooms...Easter eggs! And Baskets!

Noticing that...this life we have is really a good one.

Pondering these words..NEW YORK CITY!!!!

From the kitchen... Monday...Veggie Beef Soup...one last hot soup for the season, Tuesday...salmon cakes with potatoes and green beans, Wednesday...Chicken Tacos...Thursday...Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and asparagus, Friday...Havarti Chicken..Saturday...eat out..Sunday...Easter..I'm in charge of potato casserole and coconut pie!

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, several soccer practices, cheer practices, nail appointment, Dr appointment, a birthday dance, a birthday party, a soccer game, lunch with a girlfriend and dinner with my family for Easter!

Around the house..cleaning up. making beds, vacuuming, laundry!

One of my favorite things....listening to the birds in the morning.

From my picture journal..

Comments

Christina said…
Good luck to Madison in her cheer tryouts.

I haven't been to NYC in years but we love a place famous for their frozen hot cocoa called Serendipities. I can't remember where they are located but if you happen to run into this place it is so good. Very popular. They once had them make that drink on Oprah.

Is it getting warm by you? I noticed you had your last soup recipe for the season so I thought maybe winter is coming to an end.
Tina Leigh said…
Hey I didnt know you were going to NYC! Who all is going & what all have you got planned? One of my friends went 3 weeks ago. It was cold & snowy but they had a ball! She said the most fun they had was at Central Park. She said it was great & they could have spent their whole time there...so that is a must! I hope the weather will be nice......give me details girl! Im excited for you....I am country by heart but IF I was going to a city I would want it to be NYC. I have always wanted to go to Central Park & the musems & eat a hot dog on the street & get a fresh bagel & go to Macys and eat real Italian food.....OK I will stop there! LOL! My friend said they just got out & walked.....walked all over....she said that is the best thing to do to get a feel of things. Of course they went to Ground Zero & the Empire State & they were cool. I am so excited for you!!
Tina Leigh said…
Wont it be neat to see all the places you see in movies & TV shows that are based in NYC! You've Got Mail, and the tv show White Collar are 2 that pop in my mind.....Ok.....that is all I have to say, LOL!!!!
Trailboss said…
You might want to hop over to PW's site. They are planning a trip to Disney world and apparently have no clue where to start with anything! You are as handy as a pocket on a shirt when it comes to these things so I thought you might be able to help her. Just a thought.

Isn't this weather wonderful???
Trailboss said…
You're going to NYC and I get to go to Ohio and see my 3 granddaughters! I wanted to take Abby with us but her mom won't let us. I think that is downright selfish of her. But, I have to respect her as the mother. She is just getting over pueumonia.
Renee said…
It sounds like a busy week but lots of fun. Have a wonderful Easter!
Karen said…
I can't wait to hear about your trip and I know you'll have lots of wonderful pictures!