For more day books go on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...Monday...March 22nd

Outside my window...rain...and cold...

I am thinking...of the stomach bug that hit our home this weekend. Miller was so sick..just hoping that no one else gets it!!!

I am thankful for...clorox!

I am wearing..yoga tank and pants

I am remembering...the smell of the ocean.
I am going...nowhere until this afternoon. Then Madison has soccer and volleyball practice and Miller starts his first soccer practice tonight!

I am reading...Having a Mary heart in a Martha World. So good!

I am hoping...to finish up laundry today.
On my mind... that Madison's cold goes away.

From the learning rooms...Easter eggs!

Noticing that...life is so short...enjoy everything!

Pondering these words...Spring Break

From the kitchen... Monday...Hot Ham and Havarti Cheese sandwiches with chips, Tuesday..BBQ Chicken in the crockpot with homemade mac and cheese and green beans, Wednesday..leftovers, Thursday...Stromboli..Friday..Grilled Chicken with asparagus and couscous, Saturday..eat out, Sunday...not sure yet.

What are we doing this week.....Gymnastics, church, bible study, volleyball practice, several soccer practices, nail appointment, Dr appointment, lunch with a girlfriend, Volleyball games, Soccer games, Easter Egg Hunt, a slumber party and a birthday party...and Story time Live with Miller! (Yes all of this in one week)

Around the house..cleaning up. The house was cleaned this weekend..just touch ups...and laundry! Needing to put together some photos for the hall walls and a spring time wreath

One of my favorite things....UK Basketball!

From my picture journal..

Comments

Trailboss said…
Tulips are my favorite flower!
Karen said…
I absolutely love the picture. I can see you and me, sharing a cup of tea or a glass of wine:)

Your blog always gives me a lift. It just radiates love for your family and for your home. I always come away inspired to do something nice for my house or for my family! Thank you for that, Jen. I really needed a pick me up today.

Hugs,
Karen
Tina Leigh said…
I hope that bug didn't go thru your house last week! You had way toooo much going on to get a virus! The weather is getting on my nerves! Its beautiful when I'm working and then when I'm off its raining!!!