Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jusst some chit chat

Good Morning. It is so cold here today. We are going to the dentist. Miller's very first visit. I hope it goes well. We are having lunch with Scott's parents. And running an errand or two.
I'm inspired by my friend Sandy to make dinner for a friend tonight. She works really hard and has long hours. I called her yesterday and she is running by to grab dinner and take it home. I feel led this year to be a better Christian and friend.
I had a long talk with a friend this weekend. A talk that healed broken hearts and feelings. It feels really good to do that. It takes guts to go do that. She did. When she left I felt good. And everyday we will pray for strength in our friendship and pray for each other.

Things around here have been slow. I'm out of my cleaning routine. I had an appointment yesterday and we were gone and same for today. So I'm trying to clean as I go. That is kind of hard to do. I'm not really sure what the weather is doing outside. I should look though.

Tomorrow will be shopping. Miller will be at mom's. So I will get to run some errands solo. Lunch with a dear friend. And our bible study starts back. I'm excited about this.

I dont really have alot to say....after lunch I plan on coming home and while Miller naps catching up on laundry and mopping the kitchen floor...with peppermint in mop water...yum.
I hope you all have a great day.

7 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Hope everything goes well with Miller today!
Peppermint in your mop water, I've never thought of that!
I bet both sets of your parents love that they can see y'all for lunch and quick visits.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Hope Miller's first visit is great and he doesn't have problems. Have a great day, sounds like you have a lot planned :)

Trailboss said...

I love some peppermint in mop water. Actually I've never seen/smelled it but it sounds lovely.

When Stephanie had to have her first filling last year I took her to the dentist and didn't tell her what they were going to do. Afterwards I asked her about it and she said it was a breeze, didn't feel a thing. I reached my goal. For her to NOT be afraid of the dentist. My daddy would be proud :)

Mia said...

What a servant's heart you have! God will bless your efforts : )

Chronicles of Teresa said...

I know you've heard this before but everytime I read your blog I get so hungry! haha!
peppermint mop water sounds great! you're even creative with your cleaning!
xoxo

Christina said...

I hope to hear that the dentist went well.

That sounds good that you got to have a good talk with your friend and hopefully this is a new beginning to a new year.

I left you something at my blog so when you get the chance come on over.

Kelli said...

I hope Miller's appointment went well and I think you are such a wonderful friend to Sandi!
~Kelli