An Award

I got this great award from Christy @ Mommy Brain...thank you darlin! I love your blog as well.

I have to answer these questions in one word...


1. Where is your cell phone? car

2. Where is your significant other? work

3. Your hair color? blond

4. Your mother? momma

5. Your father? Terry

6. Your favorite thing? vacations

7. Your dream last night? Miller

8. Your dream/goal? success

9. The room you're in? kitchen

10. Your hobby? genealogy

11. Your fear? alone

12. Where do you want to be in six years? here

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? perfect

15. One of your wish list items? B&B

16. Where you grew up? Paducah

17. The last thing you did? eat

18. What are you wearing? jeans

19. Your TV? reality

20. Your pet? Lucky

21. Your computer? kitchen

22. Your mood? happy

23. Missing someone? yes

24. Your car? garage

25. Something you're not wearing? earrings

26. Favorite store? Limited

27. Your Summer? fast

28. Love someone? Scott

29. Your favorite color? pink

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Sunday


If you want to play along let me know so I check it out....have a great Tuesday

One thing to add..Scott's dad came out of surgery and is doing well. Miller is having allergy problems so please add him to your prayer list...thanks friends!

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
Hope Miller is feeling better. Will keep your FIL in my prayers. Oh I love your blog too....always have.
Christina said…
That's a pretty neat meme. Love your answers.

Thank God your FIL is doing well, I will keep him in my prayers.

I will also pray for Miller to get better.
Anonymous said…
OH, you deserve that award! I love your blog too!