Monday's at Peggy's


For more day books go on over to Peggy's at The Simple Woman

For Today...September 22nd

Outside my Window...the leaves are falling slowly this first day of fall. It's a crisp 57 out. The yard is cleaned up from last weeks storms and I'm slowly putting fall stuff out.

I am thinking...of getting out this week and getting hay and pumpkins for my display outside.

From the learning rooms... painting today. Talking about the letter B.....singing songs.

I am thankful for... the schedule of 8-5. Scott goes back to normal schedules this week. Don't get me wrong I love the money of over time...but love him home for dinner too.

From the kitchen... Chicken lasagna. A new recipe a friend sent to me. And a Pumpkin Pie for us for dessert. Breakfast is pumpkin bread and lunch will be peanut butter banana sandwiches.
I'm also making a pie for a couple who had a new baby down the street.

I am wearing...pajama pants and tank

I am reading... catching up on magazines.

I am hoping... for a successful day. We have alot to do around the house.

I am creating... a box of fun toys for Miller on the trip to Florida.

I am hearing... the wine fridge humming.

Around the house... we have alot...stripping sheets, laundry, cleaning floors, bathrooms, dusting an entire house, vacuuming

One of my favorite things... the smell of the ocean

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Madison has cheer practice 2 nights, gymnastics, and a babysitting class, I have a diabetes Clinic to attend, my bible study starts, lunch with girlfriends a baby shower, and a MOPS Steering Meeting, Miller has 2 birthday parties and a hair cut...and a music class. New shows this week start up such as Lipstick Jungle, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, My Name is Earl, The Office, Brothers and Sisters, The Amazing Race, and Desperate Housewives....yes I'm a TV Junkie.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Have a great day and say a prayer for Miller...he had croup last night and a small cold...we need him well....those allergies.....

Comments

I love reading here what you're up to, the planning. We're having soup tonight - a Monday ritual once football season starts, but maybe a pumpkin pie would be a great add-on! Praying Miller is better soon.
Oh 57 there, how nice! Not quite that cool yet here. The chicken lasagna sounds good, be sure to share the recipe later if you like it. Hope Miller gets better before your trip!
Tina Leigh said…
Oh I am so jealous of the 57 degree temp! OK did I miss something along the way? Why are you going to a diabetes clinic? Let me know about this Jen.
Heart 4 My Home said…
yummmmm! what a yummy pie.

~blessings
I just love reading this every week Jen! :) You guys stay so busy. I hope Miller gets to feeling better soon.

Sounds like fall where you are, I wish it felt more like it here. It got a little cool for a day or so last week, but it's warmed back up nicely down here.

Take care and have a wonderful week!
Karen said…
I love reading your Monday posts. You're always so organized and upbeat about your plans for the week. I can picture you home, so warm and inviting. Have a wonderful week and I'll say a prayer for little Miller.
Andrea said…
Sounds like a great but busy week! Hope Miller feels better. I admire all that you get done in a week!!!
Renee said…
I truly enjoy your blog and reading what you and your family is up to! Wonderful daybook. That pumpkin pie looks scrumptious. Have a great week.
Kimberly said…
57 degrees - wow, it is like we live on different planets!
Ann(ie) said…
PJ bottoms and a tank is my after work uni. 8)

Love,
Fellow TV Junkie

p.s. Please pass me that pie! 8)
Renee said…
Stop on by when you can, there's an award waiting for you.
Kelli said…
I will be praying for Miller...poor little guy. The chicken lasagna sounds delicious!
~Kelli
Sandra said…
Sorry I'm late visiting everyone, this cold has really got me down.

I don't know HOW you do it all every week, that is just crazy busy girl. Hope you get some time to relax.

Hope Miller gets better soon :)
Christina said…
Yum I love pumpkin pie. Now you have me wanting to make one.

I am busy watching all the same shows you are. I really can't wait to see the first Desperate Housewives and I love Brothers and Sisters. I also caught Dancing with the Stars last night. Wow we have a lot of shows to watch for fall.

Glad to hear Scott returns to 8-5. I really don't like it when my hubby works the night time. The kids really miss him too.
Barb said…
You remind me soooo much of myself about fifteen years ago, Jen. I have no idea how I did all I did, between my girls' activities and working full time.

I love the smell of the ocean too. It's funny - all the pretty candles you can by with "sea" or "ocean" in their names and really, they don't smell like the ocean at all.

I see a homemade pumpking pie (and pumpkin bread) in my very near future, thanks to you. LOL
Christy said…
Layton is having the same issues...I am praying for miller!

Could you post the recipe for the chicken lasagna? that sounds good! Also, the pumpkin bread sounds wonderful!