Christmas is just 5 days away!

Good Morning everyone! It's been so busy around here. Madison is out of school for the holidays. She is sleeping in this morning. I'm cooking some of Barb's burritos this morning...thank you Barb......
Today we are staying home.....I need to finish some last minute wrapping and baking. Prepare the last touches for this perfect Christmas.

It's raining here this morning...wish it were snow. Tomorrow we are taking the kids to see Santa.....and run last minute errands. Friday is the BIG day for Miller. I cant wait...we are up all night 4-5 times sometimes...I'm really tired. I'm ready for him to feel better. He is teething really bad right now...He just aches. I use Tylenol and Teething Tablets...but he still hurts....he is chewing on everything.

Madison's party yesterday went really well. They all had a great time.

Today we are baking different things.....brownies, some breads, muffins, candy......I always send a plate of goodies with Scott to work right before Christmas.....

I hope everyone is well with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays....slow down and remember the real reason.....
Have a great day everyone!

Comments

I am just finishing up last minute wrapping and a couple knitting projects, too. Next week we are going to wonder where Christmas went!
uuu said…
Thinking of you as Friday arrives --- and praying, my friend! I hope some relief arrives soon for little Miller and for you.

Enjoy baking and preparing for this lovely season --- all too soon it will be over!

((HUGS))
Christina said…
I will pray for Miller and am hoping things go smoothly.

I made Barbs burritos and I thought they were awesome. So did my family.

BTW I tagged you for a meme so when you get the time have a look.
mom of 2 said…
I seriuosly cannot believe Christmas is 5 days away...aaahhhhhh!!!

We spent the day today making some cinnamon ornaments and some snowman ornaments. They turned out very cute!
Mike said…
Hope everything goes well. And Merry Christmas.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/
*~*Cece*~* said…
Hi Jen! Wow, you guys sound super busy. Don't you just love this time of year??

Hope Miller starts feeling better ASAP.
If I send you my address would you send me some goodies? ;) *LOL*