Where in the world have I been????


Hello! I know I skipped the whole month of September....where did it go? We are on fall break and just staying home...first time in years we didn't go anywhere...we just decided to rest this time.
I'm going to take some rooms in the house and clean all the closets, cabinets and drawers out...a good fall project for me.

We have been running crazy. Madison has been cheering and we are so happy to say the 7th and 8th grade are going to state....!!!! SO we will be traveling up to Lexington last weekend of this month to cheer our boys on to state champions!!!! So So proud of them!

Miller is playing fall tball and soccer...Scott coaches the soccer team and helps with tball. We are quite the busy family...but this week...we only have gymnastics. So this is good. Madison is getting her hair highlighted this morning....and Miller is playing trucks in the family room....

I'm going through fall recipes pulling out soups and chilies.....yum! Pulling out quilts and buying cider.

The pool was closed yesterday a sad moment of summer time being over....but smiles when Scott cleaned up the fire pit and pulled it on to the deck...smiles for cozy nights outside roasting hot dogs and making smores!!!:)

Not a whole lot going on here...just normal busy life stuff....what are you all up to this fall?

Comments

Debbie said…
glad to see you are back....I have missed your blogs but do understand how busy it gets. I am very unbusy these days....so enjoy it! You will miss it one day :)
Debbie said…
glad to see you are back....I have missed your blogs but do understand how busy it gets. I am very unbusy these days....so enjoy it! You will miss it one day :)
Tina Leigh said…
Yes I missed you but I was away to...just living life. It is sad to see summer go but there is so much about Fall I love too....the same things you mention!
Lovely post thanks for posting