Tuesday chit chat

Good Morning...I have my pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee this morning....yum! Today's plans are cleaning another room out...and going through the house to clean..walking my 2 miles...cooking a nice dinner and smiling because I'm blessed....thinking about baking too...everyone's blogs have something great they have baked this past weekend on them.

So I'm going to do the kids Christmas pictures this week downtown...I'm taking them...say a prayer. No really I have their clothes picked out to wear for the pictures...I just need some time to get down there to do them. Time.....something we want so bad..but rarely have for ourselves.

Does anyone else do their own Christmas pictures? What theme do you go by and colors?

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
I have tried to stay away from the baking even tho I have done some. I want to eat everything!!!!
I am not a big Christmas person....I know that sounds bad but it is a very busy time of year. I dont like all that hustle, lol. But I love it when famlies have traditions no matter what time of the year it is.