Monday's



For more Day Books...go on over to Peggy's @ The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...April 6th

Outside my window....clouds and cold rain drizzle. We are expected to get snow today. Yes you heard me right. I love winter....but I'm ready to move on.

I am thinking.....of our trips we have planned this week.

From the learning rooms...It's Spring Break. Nothing.

I am thankful for....Madison made the schools cheer squad. After a long week of practices and memorizing dances and cheers.....the wait was over Saturday morning when they posted her number.....such relief.. such thankfulness......we are so proud of her. She is an official 7th grade cheerleader now.

From the kitchen... chocolate chip cookies, Cheese Mannicotti, Chicken Salad, Chicken Roll Upss with green beans and potatoes....

I am wearing...pajamas

I am reading... Esther. And it is great!

I am hoping...we have a successful trip with mom. We are going to do some genealogy tomorrow and Wednesday in Tn.

I am creating...an Easter menu with mom...still.

I am hearing...the wine fridge hum. Everyone is still sleeping.

I'am thankful for...God's promises.

I'am going....with Madison to the mall. Last minute Easter Basket items.

Around the house... Laundry, and having my cabinets in the kitchen painted this week.

One of my favorite things... little trips.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Errands today, a little trip with mom Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday is my bible study and dinner to a friend, Friday another trip planned with great friends to St Louis, the zoo and some museums....Scott is off this week............

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..Miller at our easter egg hunt at church....he is icing a sugar cookie.

Comments

Karen said…
Cute picture of Miller. He's getting big! How exciting for Madison, to work so hard for something and find success. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun.

Have a good spring break. The trip with your mom sounds wonderful. I'd love to spend some time on our family geneology. My uncle is big on that and I may get to visit with him this summer, on the east coast. I need to take notes~!
Ha! Love Miller's smile! Judah has a very similar one. :)

Happy Monday!

-Andrea
Trailboss said…
He is such a cute boy. Glad everyone is doing well. Can you believe this crazy weather today?
Renee said…
Miller is just too cute! Have a great week.
annies home said…
food sounds great and just wondering what kind of trips you are planning on taking we are getting together with family
Sarah said…
Such a cute picture of your sweetie pie! Love it.

Hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy the time with your mom. My mom and I won't be together for Easter and it makes me sad, as I haven't seen her since Christmas! Crazy! (She only lives 4 hours away!)

Enjoy and have a great week, my friend.
Tina Leigh said…
Oh Jen, Miller is growing sooo fast! Cute as a button! Sounds like you are going to have a good family week! I hope you take lots of pictures!