My Daybook


For more day books go on over to Peggy's at the Simple Woman....



For Today...
October 13th

Outside my Window..the sun is shining and the air is crisp....the high today will be 80...so still good shorts/capris weather.

I am thinking...Halloween costumes...we have Miller's but trying to come up with something inexpensive for Madison as she will be handing out treats only.

From the learning rooms...we are working on memory...and potty training....he does really well with the memory game.

I am thankful for... family vacations

From the kitchen...pumpkin pie out of the oven....bread rising and fresh peanut butter cookies cooling on the rack....lunch is veggie soup and dinner tonight is a chicken pasta dish with a mandarin orange pecan salad.

I am wearing...I'm ashamed to say still in my pajamas....need to go change

I am reading...The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

I am hoping...to get the house vacuumed and furniture dusted....

I am creating...my menu plan for the next weeks ahead

I am hearing...Monsters Inc on Disney for Movie Time Monday

Around the house...laundry is done. Bathrooms need cleaning and windows need cleaning along with dusting and floors...

One of my favorite things... apple cider curled up on the couch with a good movie.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... gymnastics....a dr appointment for me...nail appointment...my weekly bible study....2 MOPS meetings...a hayride with friends...and a chili supper for Sunday School...Miller has a music class and lunch with Scott's mom....

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
I want your cool weather!! I love the pumpkin painting picture! Do you have pictures from your vacation?
I can only imagine how delicious your house smells today! Yum!

Hope the potty training goes better :) At least the memory game is going well!

Fantastic picture of the kids!

Have a fun, busy week, Jen!

-Andrea
Karen said…
Peanut butter cookies are my all time favorites. My kids prefer chocolate chip though, so I rarely make them. What a cute, CUTE picture of Madison:)
Barb said…
I can't believe it's still capri weather there, Jen. It's COLD here in western Colorado.

I read your previous post and it sounds like you had such a nice time. Of course, what's not to love about the beach!

I told Krissy, just yesterday, we need to make pumpkin pie. It's the perfect weather for it.

Welcome back - it's nice to have you home again.
Jenna said…
Cute pictures of your children!
Sandra said…
We have the same weather don't we LOL

We're still in shorts and tank tops and flip flops.

Your menu sounds SO good, yum.

Hugs,
Sandra
Sandy said…
you're making me tired, girl!
lots going on, and it's ok to be in jammies (don't be ashamed!)
some days I don't get out of running clothes all day! :)
Renee said…
Wonderful daybook! Your dinner sounds delicious!

Glad the vacation was wonderful!
Kelli said…
Welcome back, Jen! I hope your week is going well. I sure would like a piece of pumpkin pie!
~Kelli
That picture is so adorable!
Sounds like a good vacation, I'm glad you're back!