Monday Talk

It's supposed to be a nice week. The rain is finally leaving. The temps are great but supposed to end in the 70's by the end of the week.
Madison goes back to school today. I awoke early. We have been sleeping until nearly 8am....so nice. This morning I was up at 6am. I start walking again with a friend today. We meet after we drop the girls off at school and walk about 5 miles. We take the boys with us...our boys are very close in age...so are our girls. I start sit ups again today. Not so much fun.
The week flew by. Friday we shopped and Madison got new clothes for spring. We had a quiet weekend though. Madison went to the movies on Saturday and Scott worked in the yard...mowing and pulling weeds. Miller and I cleaned and watched Mickey Mouse.
This week will be busy. I'm making my grocery list and menu plan. The house is cleaned and laundry is caught up. We have a MOPS meeting this Thursday and we are going to dinner Friday night so this is exciting. Wednesday's are back to Miller going to his meme and grannies houses....hooray...for me.
I do have school projects to work on this week.
Volleyball is over for Madison and Scott's last game is tomorrow night. So life will get back to normal. We booked our family vacation finally. You will hear more about it later.

So today is walking.......and playing with Miller. Finishing my grocery list. And working on school projects while he naps. Dinner tonight is Cordon Bleu Casserole with a Mandarin Orange Salad with almonds. I hope you all are having a great Monday so far.

Comments

Cordon Bleu casserole - have you ever posted the recipe? I'd love to have it - it sounds like a good recipe for having people over. Sounds like you have a good week lined up. xoox
Krista said…
me too!! Post the recipe please just the name sounds fabulous...
Shawna said…
Good for you! How many days a week are you walking?

Your week sounds good.
Kelli said…
Sounds like you have a full week planned! How wonderful that you are walking...I'll bet it feels great. I'd love the Cordon Bleu recipe too. :0)
Hugs,
Kelli
I need to be walking regularly again but this might not be the week it happens! I did walk to the playground with the kiddos those.
Warmer weather will be nice.
Lesa said…
I'm so ready to start wearing my capri pants and sandles this week. I'm hoping for Thursday to be warm enough. I started walking yesterday morning but this morning it was way too cold! I hope to start back tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to fit into my new capri pants if I start walking more! Have a good week!
Barb said…
I'd like to see that Cordon Bleu casserole recipe too, Jen. I've made Cordon Bleu, but a casserole sure sounds interesting.

I'm officially setting the clock for 6 a.m. again, too. Avery is now in my full care every week and I need to be seriously awake when she arrives.

Five miles? That's a WALK! Good for you.
Sandra said…
The casserole sounds SO good....hope you share the recipe :)

Have a great day Jen!

Hugs,
Sandra