Just some things in my life

Well....what an out pour I had on my Welcome to my Neighborhood. I was so overwhelmed so many people came to see my home. Thank you so much visiting. Alot is going on around here. I wanted to update some things in my life.

1. Nate is in remission.....Praise our sweet God. He is still under going chemo for hidden cancer cells. But he is running and playing and everything a 6 year old boy can do right now. My dear friend K is homeschooling him after she gets off from teaching 20+ students of her own.....pray for her and her strength through this.

2. Hillary...sweet sweet Hillary. Her blog is the first on my site. We were informed since she had no insurance she will have to be moved to a nursing home or assisted living facility. Her family is devastated.....please check their blog out and pray for them.

3. Our 2nd MOPS meeting went really well today....new faces...fantastic. It was on friendships today. It was great.

4. Madison tried out for the school news and got photographer....she is pretty excited about this.

5. I'm having a yard sale Saturday.....why do I keep doing this to myself?

Right now I just want you all to know that I have been so blessed by meeting all of you in blog land. I have and am blessed with many girlfriends.....and you guys just double it...the whip cream on top. I thank you for that.
I'll be back for Girl Talk on Friday. Have a great day today.

Comments

Laura said…
I know what you mean about garage sales...I always say I'm never going to have another as well and somehow I always do.
Good luck!
I don't have garage sales. The Salvation Army gets all our stuff. But, I love going to the sales! I hope yours goes great and you have a lot of fun!

Our first MOPS of the year is on Tuesday. This is my first year as a small group leader - I'm kind of nervous. They ask me every year and I always say no, I guess they wore me down finally.

What a fun job Madison has for the school news! It's the pictures everyone really cares about :)

-Andrea
Oh fun for Madison, I bet she'll enjoy that!
I hear ya on the garage sales...they are TONS of work! I've kinda quit doing them but if you have lots of stuff you can actually make some pretty good money.
Hope your yard sale goes well this weekend Jen. They are a lot of work. I don't have them very often, because getting everything ready seems so overwhelming to me.

Congrats on Madison making the newspaper as photographer - that's awesome! :)

Have a good day and weekend :)
Kim said…
I don't do garage sales. My sister has a friend who owns a consignment store about 100 miles from here (in my home town), so I take everything there. She sells literally everything you can think of.

Thanks for your friendship, Jen. You guys have no idea how much all my blogging friends mean to me with all the craziness going on around my house.
Mimi said…
I will be praying for Nate and his mom and Hillary as she goes into the nursing home or assisted living..
remind me again what MOPS means...
Barb said…
So Madison is going to be a photographer. How fun for her! Are you letting her use your camera? :-)

I can't believe you're doing another yard sale. But you know, I've been tempted. It's amazing how much money you can make. I can't wait to hear how you do.