A look back

One year ago today......I blogged for the first time. WOW! And what amazing people I have met. I started my blog for family and friends out of town to read and keep up with me. And some around town that I don't talk to everyday. I have met so many great friends through my blog. I enjoy each and every one of you. I first started reading Rocks in my Dryer......and fell over with laughter and decided I could do this too. Then Katherine at Raising Five helped get me started.....please go check her out she is awesome. As time went by..Chrissa at Ramblings of a Stay at home Mom and I had so much in common it was scary. Sandra at diary of a Stay at home Mom was one of my first constant readers and commenter's and still is thanks gal check her food blog out...wow.....as the months passed I fell in love with Barb at A Chelsea Morning.....she of course is AWESOME! She talks to me on a personal note and always has great advice for me. She emails and keeps me honest...... Overwhelmed with Joy has great ideas all the time and her Favorite Ingredients Fridays...... The Recipes are wonderful. Patti at Stolen Moments is great and I always leave laughing or smiling. I know I haven't said everyone one on my blog roll.......I love them all ..Gail @ More than a Song...and her sister Stacey at Exceedingly Mundane...sorry ladies it wont let me link to you...stupid blogger.....please check them out on my blog role they are truly special...Gail checks with me daily she is always there to read and listen...and Stacy has a great question of the day every week I really enjoy that. They are so sweet to me. And I cant forget my dear friend who keep things together for me....Laura at Org Junkie......thanks for your encouragement this passed year.....your a great friend. I love all of you.......Flip Flop Mamma....hang in there gal......God is Awesome.....you know this! I'm praying for you.

This blog helps me to unwind...de stress.......and be myself. One year ago.....WOW!
Alot has happened in one year. Miller has turned one. We moved out of our old house. We bought another great home. My grandmother passed away. Life sometimes spins you around and drops you where you least expect it. My life is pretty good right now and I owe it all to God.
Scott and I have struggled and we have shared so much happiness. But we have grown stronger.
I hope you all continue to read about my crazy and some what hectic life. Leave a comment you lurkers......I have truly enjoyed the last year.....Thanks!

Comments

mom of 2 said…
Happy 1 year blogiversary! I've enjoyed reading your posts and am sure I'll continue! congrats!!
Barb said…
Wow, Jen. You've got some great links in this post. I'm going to have to check out that Chelsea Morning. LOL

Honestly, I can't believe you've only been doing this for a year. It seems like you've been out here a lot longer than that.

Happy bloggiversary. Here's to another year of sharing life with you. :-)
Anonymous said…
wow, happy Blogiversary!!! How exciting!
Wow, Happy First Blog-aversary to you and your wonderful blog! You have had an eventful year, and I hope this next year coming up is just wonderful for you, your family and your blog too :)

Hope all is going well with the house - hang in there and have fun! Can't wait to see some pictures and hear about you guys settling in to your new place. And making it feel like a home, not a house!

Have a wonderful day :)
keri said…
i bet its fun to go back throughout your past year and see what you wrote about! thanks for being a faithful follower of my blog...i'm sorry i haven't commented much on yours...i'm getting so slack! happy birthday to your blog :)
Happy bloggiversary to you Jen! Wow, a year...I thought it had been longer and you have had an eventful year. Looking forward to more from you when you get settled in your fabulous new house with your sweet family!
Sandra said…
Happy Bloggiversary Jen, I'm SO thrilled that I met you online. WE have a lot in common and you've become one of my constant daily MUST reads.

Hope everything settles down for you soon, I can't wait to see pictures of your new house :)

Hope to be here for another year or 10 with you :)

Huge hugs,
♥Sandra
Laura said…
You are so welcome my friend!! Congrats on one year! Can't wait for you to get settled and to see pictures of your new house. Very exciting!!!

((hugs))

Laura
Shawna said…
Happy Anniversary, Jen! It's been fun getting to know you, and I look forward to another year!

Happy Moving!
*~*Cece*~* said…
Hey! Happy Blogiversary!
One year! Happy Anniversary! You are one of the sweetest bloggers around! I always feel such a peace when visiting you.

Steph
Barb said…
Have you moved into that house yet? I want to see some photos!
:-)
Hey Jen! I hope y'all are moving and getting tons and tons accomplished....can't wait for reports but pics too, take a lot!
Tina Leigh said…
Yep & I'll be glad when get settled in your new home so you can get back to FULL TIME BLOGGING!! LOL! No pressure......glad to have met you even if it is via blog world!
Unknown said…
hi Jen, you don't know me but right now and for probably the past year or so i have just been a lurker, a nice one tho. i hope to get some help on setting up a blog come the fall. i check my fave blogs every day and yes you are one of them. Happy 1 year for you. We are having a rainy miserable summer so far hopefully August is going to be better!!?? ttyl