Don't give up on me everyone

Wouldn't you like to be here today? Its so beautiful. Maybe one day?
We are about a week away from moving in. I was out at the house this morning cleaning bathrooms. We still need to finish painting the kitchen and the hardwood will be finished today. We get a new hot water heater put in tomorrow. And then just little things. Scott is off most of next week to start moving. I have furniture being delivered Monday and Wednesday. So it is coming together.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I will try to post next week to keep you up on what is going on. I promise one day I will get back to posting everyday and I hope you all stick around.

Comments

What a summer you've had Jen! So excited for you that it's getting closer to move in time, I know you'll be ready. And be sure to take pics as you go to show us all later on when you're more settled.
Barb said…
I would definitely love to be in that photo, Jen.

Sounds like you're almost done. My goodness, you're going to be so overwhelmed with gratitude the first night you sleep in that house.

I'm not going anywhere. I know you're busy. :-)
Glass Half Full said…
Not a problem...we all go through busy times in our life. Things will settle soon enough!!!
mom of 2 said…
Only one week away...that is exciting!! I bet it is such a relief seeing everything coming together! Good luck with the move!
Hope the move in goes smoothly!!

Steph
Wow, it's down to the wire and I bet you guys are so excited! I hope it all goes smoothly, and I can't WAIT to see some photos!

Have a wonderful week :)
Sandra said…
Jen I miss you!!! You are so right, we both have so much in common and are going through the same things right now, I think if we ever meet in person we'll sit down and have a good laugh at all of this LOL

Can't wait to see the new house :)

Hugs,
♥Sandra