It's another week...


Well, I haven't been able to do this in awhile and if you know me very well........it has driven me nuts...so here goes......it's back...my menu planning......

Monday....Chicken Florentine....with a Salad with fresh tomatoes and Havarti Cheese and sliced almonds....yummy!

Tuesday.....Tater Tot Casserole and sliced peaches

Wednesday.....Salmon Patties Mac and Cheese.....sliced tomatoes and green beans

Thursday.........Leftovers

Friday.............Bacon and tomato Sandwiches and chips

Saturday..........Burritos and Mexican Corn.....Applesauce

Sunday...........Eat Out

For more please go see my dear friend Laura @ Organize Junkie....I'm so glad I'm doing this again.....hooray!

We are back from Current River......floating, tubing, and having a blast. I will write about it tomorrow.....for now I need to grocery shop and take Madison to Tennis.....Happy Monday!

Comments

Look at you, all moved in and planning menus! And good looking meals too...I'm determined to have BLT's this week, just gotta find "real" tomatoes.
Great to see you at this Jen!
Oh Jen, I'm so glad to see you back and getting settled in and hopefully back to some routine. Yeah! I know that when I get all out of whack, things are crazy. :)

Your menu looks good too, especially that salad (mmmm, havarti cheese!) and those salmon patties. I need to do those soon, I haven't made them in ages :)

Have a wonderful week!!!
Anonymous said…
what a wonderful meal plan!!
Christi said…
Your menu sounds fantastic - thanks for sharing!

Have a great week!
Barb said…
Too funny, Jen. I made BTL's last night and Krissy made tater tot casserole.

Can't wait to hear about your weekend!
Sandra said…
Great menu, everything looks wonderful.

I'm so glad to see you back Jen, I've missed catching up with you, I'm so behind on everything lately.

Sandra
Laura said…
Welcome back Jen! I'm on vacation for the next month but just wanted to stop in quick to say hi!!

Laura