Girl Talk


Well, I haven't done this in awhile. I have been busy running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Spring always gets me up and going.It's been 80 degrees around here and well, that's been nice. I have been walking with a girlfriend 3 times a week for about 3 miles. It's been great...I have thoroughly enjoyed our talks. I have been busy with my MOPS group. That is just energizing by itself.

We have been busy getting an Easter Egg Hunt together for this weekend at church...I have a gazillion eggs in my kitchen right now that I'm trying keep out of the hands of a 16 month old.

I still need to finish getting some things for Easter Sunday. Madison needs shoes....Miller needs shoes.....I just need a pedicure.

My grandmother had a massive stroke last week and is not making a good recovery....she is 91. Please pray for her will and God's/ plus my sister is flying home for her from Peru.

Our home is still for sale. We have at least 1-2 a day come through.It is still exhausting to keep my home clean 24/7.
But we are managing.

Scott starts jury duty today, and he is looking forward to it. Spring Break is next week and I cant wait. I have all kinds of things for us to do.

Have you tried the new Blizzard at Dairy Queen yet? It's the Kit Kat....one word....yummy!

Have a great day friends!

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
Jen I think you have as much going on as I do. WHEW! Sorry to hear about your Gram...I'm in the same position. Mine is 91 & just went in the nsg. home 6 weeks ago. She has cancer. So I'll will always remember yours when I'm praying for mine. On a better note....I've never liked blizzards that much until recently. I LOVE the peanutbutter cup one. I seen the kit-kat one but I've been liking the peanutbutter one so much I was afraid to change up! I love a kit kat...speaking of kit kats..have you ever ate the king size ones...OH MY!! I call them Fat KATS & they are just way better than the little ones!
Hi! I'm a first time visitor. Found you from Org Junkie!
I love the looks of your blog. Very nice and creative.
Mmmmm...Kit kat blizzard...yummy!
Glass Half Full said…
Our schedules sound very similar!! The warm weather, preparing for Easter.....it's never ending!!!
*~*Cece*~* said…
Wow you've got a full plate. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, your family is in my prayers.
Lots going on with you! I'm sorry about your grandmother.
It's been warm and 80's here too.
Shoot, there is probably no DQ within 100 miles of me!
Christina said…
So sorry to hear about your grandmother. I will pray for her. Wow 91, that is something.

I can't believe Easter is almost here. Good luck with the hunt.

Good luck with the house too.
Mike said…
Have to try that Blizzard. Happy Easter to you and your family.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/
mom of 2 said…
So sorry to hear about your Grandma!!

Sounds like the house is doing well though! Although keeping it clean all the time must be awful! I hope it sells soon!!
Hmmm....A Kit Kat ice cream treat? I must find a Dairy Queen, consume one, and watch my waist expand *LOL*
Hang in there on the house selling thing, Jen. It'll happen :)
When I heard about that Kit Kat Blizzard, I shouted to hubby about it- he thought something was wrong. I just can't have dairy, so it's TORTURE!

Steph
Shawna said…
Checking in to say "Hi & thinking of you during this busy time." Hope all is going smoothly.
Debinfrance said…
Hi! Just found your site--I love your coffee quote! I'll pray for your grandmother.
Tina Leigh said…
Jen are you OK? Haven't heard anything from you. Hope all is well.
Unknown said…
I thought I would drop in and see what you've been up to.
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. She and your family will be in my prayers.
Kudos on the walking.