Here we go...week 6


Joining.... Sandra at A Diary of a Stay at Home mom 

The Weather....Sunny and high of 71 today. I'll be working outside this afternoon in my garden.

How I'm feeling this morning....Feeling ok. A little tired but good.

On my Mind.....Vacations. I'm ready to plan them. I really am. By now I have things booked. I keep looking at condos and venues. I'm really over this stay home thing. My mental state is good. I'm strong. If this is the new normal, I'm totally ok with it. I just want things to open back up. I will be careful. I will be more cautious. I just want to go on vacation. And get my nails done. There...I said it.


On the breakfast plate....I'm going to be starting intermediate fasting again. So cutting breakfast and adding a small brunch or early lunch. It works for me. I have gained 5 pounds through this crisis and I need to get back on track.

On my reading list....Chapter 10 of Get of your head by Jennie Allen

On my T.V.......Started "You" Saturday night with Scott. We really like it. I finished the Stranger. And looking at watching something by myself. Need to finish Downton Abby I guess.

On my menu....My Menu Plan this week 

From the Camera....

 We eat out every Friday...Fried Dill Pickles..Yum! 

 Still eating my avocado toast 2-3 times a week 

 Added Chai Seeds to my water daily for an extra healthy boost 

 Yep...I got bored and colored my hair purple one day. Something Fun. 

 Had a sweet friend send me a "Corono Survival Kit" one afternoon 

 Had another friend do a drive by and bring me this shirt...This shirt explains me alot. lol 

Me....doing bible study every afternoon. Peaceful. 


Looking around the house....Thinking about Spring cleaning a room a week now. That puts me at 12 weeks of deep cleaning. It wont be too much, and I will feel good about it. When I say deep cleaning...I mean cleaning out also.

Chore I'm not looking forward too...nothing really.

To relax this week...Starting my Herb garden. Zoom calls with friends. Double Date night via facetime with some friends. Yoga 2-3 times a week helps me stretch and focus better. My 4 miles a day I walk. My calls with my trainer for inspiration, accountability, and hope.

On my prayer list...Our country, my family...and friends. Our churches.

Bible study/Devotional.....You may not understand now what I'm doing, but someday you will....John 13:7

This one is a hard one for me. Always has been.....

Hugs,
Jen


Comments

Luludou said…
Wow you are staying in shape! yay for you!. Love the cornavirus survival kit and the t-shirt. You have good friends... that means you are a good person.
Have a great week
Jean said…
I've got a bit of a mental list going of places I want to visit when this ends. Is it bad that Target tops my list? Ha! Ours is open but I want to go and SHOP, not an "essential errand" kind of run. Have other vacation destination places on it as well. Fun survival kit & t-shirt. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Schotzy said…
I have always really like Richard Armitage, but I’m not sure about seeing him in a thriller. I’m not into thrillers that much. Did you like it. Is he the bad guy? Oh I know I sound like a chicken! I am!
Joanne said…
Love the shirt! Very funny! I too gained some during this break and need to get myself back into shape. I started walking a lot, but I need to work on my diet more. How do you make your avocado toast? Is it just mashed avocado or do you put something in it? John 13:7 is very powerful and it reminds us to have faith in the unknown and what we do not understand. Very hard to do. Thank you for the wonderful reminder. Hope you have a great week!
I think most people will gain weight during the coronavirus. It seems weird to me that some people are living where there are mandatory shut downs.

We are lucky here, our restrictions for gatherings are limited to 10 people, and our department stores are still open. Feeling very blessed to live in the best country in the world right now, that's for sure! Feeling very sorry for the USA and other EU countries that are seeing thousands or cases and hundreds of deaths, it is unfathomable.

Keeping busy is a great idea, I hope you get your rooms into the order you want them to be.

I hope you have a great week!
Karen said…
You are really on top of things in the staying healthy department. I'm getting tired of eating, which should be a good thing. I am so looking forward to getting a pedicure when it's safe to do so, even more than getting my hair cut. And I really want to plan a vacation, but am afraid of being disappointed if we can't go. Other than that, life is grand!