Another week staying safe at home



I'm joining Sandra at A Diary of a Stay at home mom this week....

The Weather....It's a beautiful sunny day. Blue skies and the temp is only 50 right now. Supposed to be in the  70's today.

How I'm feeling....Really good. Ready for a new week.

On my mind...Starting a new week. Ending Miller's school year. (he will be a freshman). Starting summer. Still working from home. So many things going thru my mind this morning.

On the Breakfast Plate...Fasting until 11. Coffee with a splash of whole milk.

On my reading pile...Still reading Get out of your head by Jennie Allen with my friend Jen. A really good study.

On my T.V......I started Outer Banks on Saturday and I have one episode left. Yep..I binged it. Its really good. Scott and I started You also. It's really good as well.

On my Menu this week...My menu plan this week...

On my camera.....
 A little happy from my boss this week...

 I made a Southwestern omelette one morning

 My friend Jen's mom made us masks.

 Remembering God's grace throughout this time 

 My herb garden...

 Gardening 101 with Miller.....

Geraniums are one of my favorites...

Looking around the house....I cleaned yesterday, floors, dusted, bathrooms, sheets...

Chore I don't want to do this week....I'm good for now.

On my prayer list....My husband, my kids, my parents, family, friends, our nation.

Devotional/Bible Verse......When you go thru deep waters, I'll be with you...Isaiah 43:2

I hope you all have a great week!
Hugs,
Jen




Comments

Joanna Unbehaun said…
Your geraniums are giving me flower goals!
Have a blessed week!
Joanne said…
Love your verse for the week!
When you go thru deep waters, I'll be with you...Isaiah 43:2
Very fitting and I needed to read it! Thank you for sharing. I hope you have a great week and be safe!
Jean said…
Gorgeous flowers! I've heard You is good, my college student read the books. Hope you have a great week!
Grace is the PERFECT inspiration for this time - simple and straight forward! Very pretty flowers from your boss. I hope you have a WONDERFUL week.
Sandra said…
Did you ever think we would all be sporting homemade masks to go out? lol It's all so strange.

Glad you're getting good weather there too. Hope you have a blessed week.
annies home said…
love that hot pink mask I wear a plain mask for work and when I get one to wear after May 1 I want to find a classy one like yours. Your bible verse is very comforting as well
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Karen said…
Love getting a glimpse of your gardens. The corks markers are so cute, love that idea. Sounds like you are having a great week! Be well, my friend.