Menu Plan for the week of November 5th




Dessert of the week....Pumpkin Fluff serve with graham crackers

Monday....Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bake with green beans on the side

Tuesday.....Chicken Piccata over cauliflower rice with asparagus

Wednesday....Chicken Tetrazzini  with a salad

Thursday....Ravioli Soup

Friday....leftover soup with a grilled cheese

Saturday.....Spaghetti and Meatball night, I'll eat mine over a spaghetti squash

Sunday.....Chicken and potato chip casserole with fruit on the side

How to make your house smell like Fall.

Make your neighbors, co workers, friends or family members a sweet treat and attach these cute note cards to them

Harvest Mix

Traditions during Thanksgiving

Its November..the month of being thankful, grateful and blessed....

I'm going to give you guys my day by day of what I'm thankful for each week


11/1...Today I'm thankful for....coffee dates with friends


11/2....Today I'm thankful for ....good hair days...yep


11/3 Today I'm thankful for....green lights...


11/4 Today I'm thankful for...My children's faces when they open a present


11/5 Today I'm thankful for.....pumpkin pie....


11/6 Today I'm thankful for....that person who opens a door when my hands are full...thank you...


11/7 Today I'm thankful for.....not having to set an alarm clock on weekends....YES!


Gratitude of the week.....


Whats something you are grateful for, that you didn't have a year ago?????


Week six of Holiday Cheer....

I start shopping in October and I wrap as I go. Its less stressful for me and my kids can't find the presents. I set up a wrapping station in the spare bedroom (Madison's old room...she has an apartment at college) and I have all the things I need. Tape, wrapping paper, labels, ribbon, boxes, bags...I normally take a week night after work and run to the dollar tree and hobby lobby and load up. I usually do not spend more than $40-$50 bucks in supplies. Rarely do I go back unless its for tape or a specific gift that is hard to wrap. 
I like to listen to Pandora Maria Carey Holiday while I wrap as well. 

So this week....find a wrapping station. Stock up on supplies. Inventory what you had last year. Go over your Christmas Card list and addresses. People move so update your list. Start a stocking list. Start thinking about meals in December. Appetizers, Desserts, Baking items. Conduct a list and add ingredients to your grocery lists. It will be here before you know it.



2018 HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES


All of the of new movies premiere at 8pm/7 c.
  • October 27th: Christmas at Pemberley
  • November 3rd: Christmas Joy
  • November 4th: Road to Christmas
  • November 10th: It’s Christmas, Eve
  • November 11th: Christmas in Love
  • November 17th: Christmas at Graceland
  • November 18th: Mingle All the Way
  • November 21st: Christmas at the Palace
  • November 22nd: Christmas at Grand Valley
  • November 23rd: Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe
  • November 24th: Christmas Everlasting
  • November 25th: A Shoe Addict’s Christmas
  • December 1st: Christmas in Evergreen: Letters to Santa
  • December 2nd: A Majestic Christmas
  • December 8th: Homegrown Christmas
  • December 9th: Christmas Wonderland
  • December 15th: A Gingerbread Romance
  • December 16th: Entertaining Christmas
  • December 22nd: Christmas Copy
  • December 23rd: Christmas Made to Order
  • December 25th: When Calls the Heart Christmas
  • December 29th; Focus on Love
Freeforms Christmas 2018 shows!!!

Hugs,


Comments