Menu Plan for the week of November 26th



Dessert of the week....Apple Dumplins

Monday....Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup 

Tuesday.....leftover soup and sandwiches

Wednesday....Tuscan Chicken Pasta with a  side salad

Thursday....Miller's 13th Birthday...Eating Out

Friday....Pizza Night...Hawaiian BBQ Pizza...Miller will make a plain cheese one

Saturday.....Birthday Fun! Eating Out!!

Sunday.......Miller's choice....Pot Roast, mashed potatoes and green beans with rolls and lots of butter


Day 22 of being thankful......electrical appliances

Day 23 of being thankful....music that brings back beautiful memories

Day 24 of being thankful....farmers markets

Day 25 of being thankful....fresh cut grass

Day 26 of being thankful.....rainbows

Day 27 of being thankful.....being in love

Day 28 of being thankful.....watching it snow

Day 29 of being thankful.....My children

Day 30 of being thankful.....My God

Gratitude this week.....

Whats something you are looking forward too?

Week nine of Holiday Cheer.....

This week....before December happens...set up date night with your spouse. Trust me. Go to dinner, no kids. The holidays are so busy and we tend to not take time out for ourselves let alone each other.

Look at your calendar and how fast the days are filling up. Make sure you have extra canned foods for holiday light events. Keep them in your car. Look for your local Advent Walk. Mark when your churches holiday specials are. Look up local soup kitchens and volunteer. Kids will have parties. Be prepared for $5-$10 fast gifts....I normally do a gift card or fun socks.
In between holiday fun, we still go to work and kids go to school and have activities and practices. I try and keep "normal" in my house.
This week....I have parties coming up and dinners. I finalize any small gifts I need. I look over any foods I need to prepare and go over my Baking Day ingredients. I make sure my kids have their fun Christmas Pajamas so they can wear them all month. If you have parties coming up make sure you have your outfits together for them. Also if you have kids coming home from college..make sure you have their favorite foods stocked up. 

Hugs,

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.