Meal Plan Monday....11/30








Dessert of the week.....Praline Crack.......another Holiday candy recipe...these are so good.

Monday.....The Best Pot Roast ever. Just saying... I will make mashed potatoes with this and green beans with Sister Shubert Rolls....YUM.

Tuesday...7 can Soup....don't knock it till you try it. I once had a friend eat this soup and tell me it was the best soup she had ever had. It is one of the easiest I can tell you that much. I'm doing a Soup Swap in January for my Sunday School class...I cannot wait to share those recipes with you all!

Wednesday....leftover soup with a grilled cheese sandwich

Thursday....Man Sandwich with tater tots (Pioneer Woman Recipe!!)

Friday....Date Night with Scott!!

Saturday....Christmas Shopping with my girl in Nashville. I'm sure we will eat some place amazing!!!

Sunday....Garlic Bread Pizza.....very easy and kids love it. I'll add a salad to it.


I send Lunch box notes and jokes with Miller everyday. If I miss one he lets me know. I'm sending you guys Christmas ones for your kiddos.


I've compiled a list of Appetizers. I know this time of year...everyone gets asked to bring something somewhere.

Man Dip....because they eat all of it.

Bacon Wrapped Smokies....one of Madison's favorite appetizers. She could eat the whole pan if I allowed her too. Literally.

Veggie Pizza...this is like a salad appetizer. We love them. I use fresh broccoli.

Mississippi Sin Dip...its so good. Could be a meal.

Jalepeno Popper Dip....very easy and very good. A crowd pleaser. Don't get the Jalepeno juice on your hands.

Artichoke/Spinach Dip...we eat this all year long.

Warm Gooey Bacon and Cheese Dip

Dill Pickle Dip...we make this on vacation and in the summer time a lot. Madison and I can eat it for a whole a meal. Addicting.

Jingle Jangle Punch

Peppermint Stick Martini, The Grinch Cocktail, Partridge in a Pear Tree, Peppermint Pomegranate 

Chocolate Peppermint Martini

Activities for the little ones......

Reindeer Print

Reindeer finger print coffee cup

Snowman Ice Cream

Candy Cookie Cones...we have done this every year. Miller loves it.

Footprint Christmas Tree

Handprint Christmas Tree

Christmas Tree hands....this is cute for a teacher gift. Do each kids hands and frame it.

Comments