Throwing things out there


Scott is off work today. We are taking Miller to the library and to lunch. Big day out. I love days with Scott. He is so easy to do things with. We got Miller's bedding this past weekend...jungle safari to stay with his room decor. His bed will be set up on his birthday while we pre occupy him.....big surprise.
We had our Thanksgiving dinner at church last night. I love turkey and dressing and I love it when the ladies at church cook it. They do such a great job. Our bible study was powerful last night. we had some woman break down and it was good.....good they felt the holy spirit talking to them. A friend of mine's husband was saved on Sunday so God is all around me.....holding me up, encouraging me and holding my hand. God is so good.
As for the next couple of days....I'm doing some major Christmas shopping, some birthday shopping, dinner with my dear aunts (I cannot wait to do)....and a day to myself....a MOPs Council meeting on Saturday.....which should be awesome, and Sunday back to church.
We are going into the holidays and life is good......enjoy your day!

Comments

Kimberly said…
Hooray for a heaven bound soul!! What a blessing to watch a friend's marriage be revived by the love of Christ!
KMS54 said…
Yes, what a blessing for him to accept Christ. I was SO excited and I know the rest of the family is too. You have NO idea how inspiring you are and how much I LOVE getting on your blog each day at lunch time to jsut read and see what's going on in your life. You are such an extraordinary writer. I just love it!!! I hope you have a blessed day with your family and a GREAT Holiday season!!! Many blessings!!!!!
Trailboss said…
That is so exciting for him to be saved. I never tire of hearing people accept Christ as their Savior. Also glad you have the day with most of your family. I am off today, had a colonoscopy at WBH and I am happy to report all was well, found nothing whatsoever!