My day book


FOR TODAY....... November 17th

Outside my window...cars are passing to rush off to work...in this cold morning of 37 degrees

I am thinking...about a woman I used to know who passed away from cancer yesterday morning..she was only 48.

I am thankful for...for our God..that we have him to turn to in time of need

From the learning rooms...we are going to talk about Indians for Thanksgiving and pilgrims working on the letter P and I

From the kitchen...Chicken and Dressing, Roast with the fixins, Sausage bean Soup with homemade bread, spaghetti and meatballs...just a few things that i will cook up this week.

I am wearing...pajama pants and tee

I am creating...lists for Christmas...still

I am going...to the skating rink with a friend today for a play date for Miller.

I am reading...Southern Living cookbooks for Christmas

I am hoping...for a quiet week with making lots of memories

I am hearing...Miller chase the dog

Around the house...cleaning bathrooms, laundry, and dusting the furniture

One of my favorite things...making candy during the holidays

A few plans for the rest of the week:a playdate, gymnastics, Thanksgiving dinner at church on Wednesday night, my bible study, the library for story time, and lunch with a friend

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

For more day books go visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Day Books...


Comments

Trailboss said…
Are you going roller skating or ice skating? I assume roller since you said that was today and not this evening. Have you seen the new ice skating park? I am going to try to remember my camera and get some pics for my blog. I think it is so cool.
Man!! I wish I had a dog for Judah to chase! That boy could use a little wearing out :)

Your menu sounds GOOD! And that cup of coffee... I need it. :)

-Andrea
Jessica Newman said…
Mmmm.. I would love that cup of Starbucks today
I could use that cup of starbucks about now! Sigh, I haven't gotten to christmas yet because we'll have a crew at my house for thanksgiving! But I need to start soon...I keep seeing people with counters on how many days and it's starting to freak me out.
Susanne said…
MMMM, that Starbuck's is looking good!