Some things about me

I found this at Gail's and Karen's...if you play along let me know...

1.What is in the back of your car?
A stroller, a soccer fold up chair and paper towels
2.What color is your toothbrush? Orange and White
3.Name one person who made you smile today. My friend Jessica
4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? walking
5.What were you doing 45 minutes ago? talking on the phone with a friend
6. What is your favorite candy? caramel
7. What is the last thing your said aloud? I'll talk to you later...to Scott on the phone
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut Butter
9. What is the last thing you had to drink? Sun Tea...Sweet
10. What are you wearing right now? Khaki shorts and a tank top
11. What is the last thing you ate? a popcicle
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? last week 2 new dresses
13. When was the last time you ran? can't remember
14. What was the last sporting event you watched? Celtics winning the other night
15. Ever go camping? one time and one time only
16. Do you have a tan? Yes..and I work on it at least 3-4 times a week
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes
18. Do you go to church? Yes!
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? Yes...
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? no....I pour it in a glass with lots of ice
21. Are you someones best friend? yes
22. What are you doing tomorrow? taking the kids to the pool
23. Where is your dad? golf tournament in Tn
24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Um, no…what is the point!
25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? No...I used to ..now I'm the maid
26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? yes..my black shoes
27. What color is your car? Black
28. How do you like your popcorn? lots of butter
29. How did you get your worst scar? a knot in my breast...they went in under my arm so there is an ugly scar in the crease of my under arm pit....it's ugly..but the knot was not cancer..so I will live with it...
30. Look to your left. What do you see? the family room
31. What color is your watch? I dont wear a watch
32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? kangaroos
33. Do you use chap stick? Yes, alot
34. Do you have a dog? yes...Lucky he is 14 years old this month
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Hubby
36. Have you met anyone famous? Seen but not met.
37. Any plans today? taking the kids to the movies and to the park to run
38. How many states have you lived in? 2...Ky and FL
39. Do you dye your hair? I highlight\ lowlight all year and in the winter they darken the ends underneath..I know confusing.
40. Do you like cats? no

Comments

Karen said…
Thanks for doing this. Chocolate and PB -- the best:)
YAY! I'm glad you played along!
The ice cream you said sounds really good, might have to check for it...I bought cherry vanilla yesterday.
And you don't wear a watch! I don't think I could function without one!
Where in TN is your dad playing?
#29 - right there with you, I hate the scar but wouldnt trade it for knowing for sure the lump was okay.
Christina said…
I liked this one, it made me smile because I got to learn some new things about you. I knew some of them and a few I didn't like ice cream flavor. It just goes to show you that we can get to know someone pretty well online and become friends even though there are so many miles between us.

I really thank you for your prayers and kind words for my mom. I smile when I read your posts and it helps a lot.
Trailboss said…
yummy, now I want some ice cream! Reese's peanut butter cup blizzard from DQ. M U S T H A V E N O W !!!!
Sandra said…
Loved reading this Jen :)
Susanne said…
This was a fun meme. I've never had chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
Unknown said…
This sounded fun, so I played along!
This was fun! Come by my blog to see my answers.

www.xanga.com/momtoH_VandJ

posted Wednesday, 6/25/08

~Susan


http://www.xanga.com/momtoH_VandJ/663303780/item.html
Ann(ie) said…
Cats are annoying. Smart girl. I'm trying to pawn my off.