Menu plan for the week of January 7th




Dessert of the week.....White Hot Chocolate...really good on a snow day!

Monday.....Poor Mans Steak with mashed sweet potatoes (Miller will eat a baked potato) and green beans

Tuesday......One Pan Chicken Burrito Bowl

Wednesday.....Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Almonds (one of my favorite salads) with grilled chicken on the side and little new potatoes

Thursday......leftovers

Friday......eating out.... Date Night

Saturday.....Margherita French bread Pizza (Miller will do Pepperoni)

Sunday......Chicken Alfredo Roll ups with a side salad

I hope the New Year is treating you well. I don't do resolutions....but I do words...Last year my word was Boundaries....this year it is.....Make it Count....I want every little moment to be joyful and full of purpose. I want a meaningful and awesome year....

Make it Count!

Hugs,

Comments