Menu Plan for the week of December 17th




Dessert of the week....Santa Crunch

Monday....Salsa Chicken  with mexican rice and beans 

Tuesday....Baked Chimichangas 

Wednesday....Ranch Pork Chops over brown rice with broccoli on the side

Thursday....leftovers (Holiday office party I'm making pizza dip  and veggie pizza

Friday....Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan

Saturday....Chicken Tortilla Soup ......freeze any leftovers

Sunday.....December 23rd!! I love this day....its the day me and my party of 4 go people watching....have lunch out....run into local shops for last minutes...and veg out by the Christmas Tree while watching Elf/Christmas Vacation/and any other one we have missed for the 9,000th time!

Breakfast...Brunch out

Dinner....Fried Chicken (will pick it up) with mashed potatoes and green beans, rolls with strawberry butter and a sliced tomato
Dessert will be the candy I've made all month.


Week twelve of Holiday Cheer...

Finalize all wrapping and put it away. Enjoy time with family. Watch Christmas movies. Laugh. Be still. Go look at Christmas lights. Have a game night. Picnic around the Christmas Tree. Caroling in the neighborhood. Decorate cookies.
Whatever you do.....do it with family. Take this week and do a little something for yourself. I love to walk. Grab a coffee and do a nature walk.

Check in with family on times and places to be. If you have family in nursing homes, go see them. Take them a slice of pie from your local deli or bakery.

The week before Christmas I like to engulf my home with wonderful smells. I mop floors with peppermint oil or cinnamon bark oil. I burn candles, I buy the plug ins that smell like "Christmas".

Go by your local liquor store and and stock up on wines and beers. I always grab little extra small gifts for "last minute surprises". Cute napkins are always fun.

Appetizer Ideas

Mississippi Sin Dip 
Party dip..eat this with cut up plain bagels
Pizza pinwheels....I watch my carbs...so I buy the low carb wraps
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Original Buffalo Chicken Dip
Hot Italian Sliders
Creamy Spinach Bacon Dip
Low Carb Zucchini Pizza Bites
Easy Jalapeño Popper Bites
Pull Apart Pigs in a Blanket

Enjoy!
Hugs,
















Comments