Menu Plan for the week of November 7th



Dessert of the week....Salted Carmel Snaps

Monday...Tilapia with Quinoa and roasted veggies

Tuesday....Steak Tacos in the crock pot

Wednesday.....Pizza Lasagna  with a chopped Kale Salad

Thursday.....Chicken Enchiladas Soup

Friday....Leftover Soup and grilled cheese

Saturday....Basketball Tournaments!!! Eating Out!!

Sunday... Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes  with texas toast on the side


Its November..the month of being thankful, grateful and blessed....

I'm going to give you guys my day by day of what I'm thankful for each week

11/1...Today I'm thankful for....coffee dates with friends

11/2....Today I'm thankful for ....good hair days...yep

11/3 Today I'm thankful for....green lights...

11/4 Today I'm thankful for...My children's faces when they open a present

11/5 Today I'm thankful for.....pumpkin pie....

11/6 Today I'm thankful for....that person who opens a door when my hands are full...thank you...

11/7 Today I'm thankful for.....not having to set an alarm clock on weekends....YES!

Gratitude of the week.....

Whats something you are grateful for, that you didn't have a year ago?????

Hugs,

Comments