Menu Plan for the week of Febuary 22nd



Dessert of the week......Rainbow Pie

Monday...Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken  with baked beans and Twice baked potatoes 

Tuesday....Broiled Salmon  with rice and a Spinach Salad

Wednesday....One Pot Burrito Bowl..we eat these a lot.

Thursday....leftovers

Friday....22 years for Me and Scott...eating dinner out..Date Night

Saturday....Italian Deli Crazy Bread with chips

Sunday.....Brunch...Mimosa Sangria.... Praline Overnight French Toast..with sausage... Dinner....Chicken Noodle Casserole

Thought of the day......The greater your storm, the brighter your rainbow....

Hugs, 

Comments

Karen said…
Hi Jen,
Your blog popped up on my Feedly -- just in time, because I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to make for supper tonight. My whole crew is coming over, I will have my grandbaby for the day and it's going to snow. So, I don't want to go out! Your Hawaiian BBQ chicken recipe is going to save my day. I have everything I need in the pantry. Thank you:)

Have a good week!

Karen