Monday Monday

FOR TODAY...Monday July 25th

Outside my window...the streets look quiet. Everyone has gone to work.

I am thinking...about Miller going to school. Makes me so nervous!

I am thankful for....rain...we haven't had much and last night it poured!

I'am wearing..white yoga tank top and yoga shorts

I am remembering....to enjoy every moment with Miller and Madison!

I am going....no where today.

I am reading...nothing. Getting ready to start reading Heaven is for real.

I am hoping...to get some good deals on back to school shopping.

On my mind....Schedules

From the learning rooms...nothing.

Noticing that....School will start in two weeks! Unreal! I need to do a day trip with my kids.

Pondering these words...heat. The temps have been really bad.

From the kitchen...Philly Steak and Cheese sloppy joes...

What are we doing this week.....soccer practices every night for Miss Madison..with the temps she is practicing from 6-10 at night, we also have tball practice registration at the high school and elementary, Miller has two days of practice for Kindergarten (fake classes to prep them), hair appointment, dr appointment, soccer jamboree, back to school shopping and somehow I'm going to fit in a long run..6 miles!

Around the house..laundry...getting consignment clothes together

One of my favorite things...coffee on the porch in the mornings.

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
Hey Girl! Glad to know all is well with you and your family! I have been to busy to post on blogger but I read blogs about once a week. Post when you can!