Monday

FOR TODAY...Monday January 31st..last day of the month!

Outside my window...it's really cloudy....we have a winter storm heading our way...I'm pretty sure it will only be rain and thunderstorms...but north of us...they are getting hit with ice yet again...I pray for them.

I am thinking...about the 5k I'm gonna run soon. I'm training for it at least. Surely I can do this....in May I will run a 1/2 marathon but on a 4 man team...I know I can!

I am thankful for....good friends....the ones that you say anything too...the ones that listen and love you.

I'am wearing..green jogging suit...gonna go train in a bit.

I am remembering...the ice storm two years ago and dont ever want to go through it again!

I am going....take Miller to school, going to train, taking consignment clothes down

I am reading...nothing yet...I have some books but cant decide.

I am hoping...for good weather.

On my mind....getting laundry folded and put away.

From the learning rooms...learning everyone's phone numbers.

Noticing that....I miss the little things.

Pondering these words...summer

From the kitchen...Leftover Taco Soup...maybe some pumpkin bread

What are we doing this week.....Alot....Cheering games (possibly 3), soccer for both, basketball games and practices for Miller, lunch with sweet friends, nail appointment, new bible study, banquet dinner at church with Scott, dinner with friends....running...and I'm sure alot more.

Around the house..bathrooms, mopping, laundry...cleaning the china cabinet out

One of my favorite things...watching it snow....

I'm really struggling with blogging. I'm trying to hold myself to write...bare with me...please...:)

Comments

Karen said…
I love doing this meme. In fact, I did one today, just to get going again on my blog. I admire you so much for training to run the 5K! Good luck, you can do it!