Monday Daybook


For more day books go on over to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...Monday...October 5th

Outside my window...its a chilly October morning.

I am thinking...of a special family I know this morning.

I am thankful for...my kids and their health.

I am wearing...pajamas....

I am remembering...all the little things I need to do this week before our trip.

I am going...to take Madison for a haircut and eyebrow wax this afternoon.

I am reading...My Journey.

I am hoping...that my stomach issues are not contagious.

On my mind...packing.

From the learning rooms...talking about DisneyWorld, watching Disney movies, and playing Disney games.

Noticing that...the little words Miller is picking up on....like ridiculous, and while playing the Wii...he will say "wanna piece of me"???

Pondering these words...Dont cry because it's over....smile because it happened.

From the kitchen...Taco Salad, Chicken Bake.....making a snack Trail Mix for the car ride....but this is it....

Around the house...stripping sheets, cleaning tubs out and laundry....floors too.

One of my favorite things.... standing on the beach.

From my picture journal..Miller at the pumpkin patch....

Comments

Karen said…
How fun that you're counting the days until Disney! Your kids must be beyond excited. Have a great week!