Where have I been?

It's been a really busy week. Here is what has gone on.

* We went from snow to 70 degrees in a matter of days.

* We had croup..(Miller) but just for 2 days.

* Madison had her first Volleyball game...they won and were awesome.

*Our MOPS group had their Tea Party and it was so much fun. A little stressful for me as I'm Hospitality Leader....but it went over well. We love MOPS. It is such a wonderful ministry.

* My sister moved home from Peru. (3 long years) She arrived Wednesday night. We are so happy her missionary tour is over and glad she is home. They will be living about an hour from home so that is not so bad.

*We have a great weekend to look forward to . Scott and I are going to dinner with friends and no kids tonight...whoo hoo....and Saturday night we are going to our first couples Bunko. So this should be alot of fun.

* This week us and our friends planned our annual outing for the year...I love planning things so I have been busy with details. I'll let you know where we are going later. But it will be so much fun....8 couples....

* And I'm planning our family vacation on top of this.....

*Cleaning the house today...laundry and need to catch up on some shows I have missed this week.

That is where I have been. Doing life. Running and Going. I wouldn't have it any other way. I focus on what is next but I always take the time to sit and rest too. I'm having a coke right now in between cleaning rooms. It's nice.
Talk to you soon,

Comments

Christina said…
I was wondering what you were up to. A lot. I kind of figured because you are one of the busiest people I know. I am so happy your sister arrived home safely and will be living not too far away. Have a great time going out to dinner and relaxing from your busy life.
PAT said…
You have been very busy!

Happy vacation planning, Jen.

If J and I decide to make a little trip to Paducah, can you recommend a place to stay, near the historic area?

Thanks, Pat
How fun that your sister is home!
I think our weather has been sorta like yours, snow one day and almost hot the next; storms again last night.
Have a fun & busy weekend!
Anonymous said…
I have linked you on my page. I really enjoy your writing.
How wise you are... staying busy, completing tasks but allowing for rest as well.
I hope this week is wonderful for you! Enjoy those kids of yours :)

-Andrea