It's almost trick or treat time!

I thought I would share this great recipe I got from a friend. I hope you all enjoy. Have a great day!



Chocolate Mint Cookies

1 Box Devil’s Food Cake Mix (Duncan Hines works the best)

1 egg

1 stick of butter melted

2 tablespoons water

½ bag Andes Mints chips (I can only find these at Wal-Mart)

Combine all ingredients at low speed until thoroughly moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 250 for 9-12 minutes. Cool two minutes; remove from pan.

Comments

mom of 2 said…
I've had a variation of these without the mint. They were yummy! They sound even yummier with the mint chips, though!!
I love Andes mints, so I bet these are awesome! Thanks for sharing the recipe with us, Jen :)
CHOCOLATE MINT! Be still my heart! I'm gonna have to save this one to try, sounds yummy....thanks Jen.
Family W said…
I bet you could pulse the regular sized mints in a food processor or blender and it would work well. This does sound yummy. Thanks for sharing. :)