So April is pretty much over by this weekend and my life is spinning out of control. Have you ever felt like everyone needs something from you? I feel I go every day and cannot control anything. Look at what I'm talking about...
1. Soccer practices for Madison everyday from 2:30-4
2. Games for soccer 2-3 times a week from 4:00 to 6.
3. concession duty for soccer at least 1-2 times and tball concession
4. Miller soccer practices are one time a week from 5:30 to 6:30
5. Miller has soccer games every Saturday morning
6. Tball for miller is every Friday night from 6-till dark
7. Tball games are two times a week..sometimes overlapping Madison's games
8. Chiropractor appointment for Madison once a week after her soccer games
9. gymnastics one time a week for Madison
10. Church on wednesday nights and sunday morning and nights.
11. Playdates one times a week sometimes two for Miller
And if we are lucky I get to go to the grocery store, eat lunch with a friend and cook dinner...sometimes we dry off from a shower in beach towels....but that is just how busy my life is....that doesnt include the garden I need to plant, appointments to go to and cleaning my home...which is very neglected. I'm tired people.....I'm looking forward to May 25th the last day of school...the last day to run people places the last day to freedom...the last day till I can fall into the couch and fall asleep and not worry about having to be up to pick a kid up and run.
When school lets out that Tuesday we are taking a vacation from life......for at least 2 days. Did I mention I'm tired?????????????
This World Will Never Be Enough Again
27 minutes ago