The Weather is.....nasty. Rainy and Cold. It's supposed to rain all day long today. I'm so over the rain. 

How I'm feeling this morning...Refreshed and ready for the week. Although its raining and I wish we could have all slept in. 

On the Breakfast Plate....I'm still fasting until noon. For the boys..sausage/egg/cheese bagels, cereal, cinnamon toast sticks with bacon

On my reading pile...I want to read Jessica Simpson's new book..Open Book. Still reading my Hoda book daily

On my T.V.......watched Taylor Swifts..Ms Americana this last week. It's pretty good. About and hour long. Looking at several documentaries to watch this week. I'll let you know. 

On my menu this week....Meal plan 

From the Camera...


It was National Wine Drinking Day last Thursday..


I made these wonderful chocolate covered strawberries, they were delicious! 


Madison and Seth were asked to do a Valentines Photo Shoot 
They are just so cute


My sweet Valentine 


My little sweet babies...Harper and Cleo....

Looking around the house....we got a lot of laundry done this weekend. That always makes me feel better when its clean folded and put away. Still need to mark off a day to deep clean the entire house.

Chore I'm not looking forward to....mopping.

To relax this week....I have another massage scheduled this week. I' having some issues with my arm. I have pinched a nerve. I hope to rest more this week and to take each day slower.

On my prayer list...my family, my friends. Our country.

Devotional/Bible Verse...I get alot alone time. Madison has moved out and gotten married, Miller is very involved in sports and school and always gone. Scott works alot or is with Miller. So I listen to alot of podcasts, read alot of different things, watch a lot of netflix stuff.

I'm joining Sandra at A Diary of a Stay at Home mom. 

Have a good week! 

Comments