Menu Plan for the week of February 17th


Dessert of the week....Monster Cookies..I make these alot for the kids. They love them.

Meatless Monday.....Eggplant Parmesan with a salad

Tuesday....Taco Tuesday....Sweet Potato Stuffed tacos

Wednesday.....One pan Chicken Skillet....this is my go to on busy nights...I also use Turkey sausage if I'm really rushed

Thursday......leftovers..clean out the fridge

Friday.....eating out "Kitchens Closed"

Seafood Saturday......Shrimp and Broccoli Foil packs with risotto

Sunday.....Mississippi Sin Ham Sliders with waffle fries

Go to lunches 

Low carb bowl
Taco Bowls
Pizza Chicken
Chicken Taco bowls
Chicken and Strawberry Salad
Wraps

I prep alot on Sunday's. All of these I have done before and are great and easy to prep for lunch time.
Enjoy!

Hugs,
Jen

Comments