Happy Presidents Day


The Weather here.....has been really cold. It dipped down to 13 last week. No snow still. One day its 20 the next its 60. I'm ready for summer. Or at least some sunshine.

How I'm feeling this morning....pretty good. The house is in order, ready for the week. I have had some indigestion issues, but its working itself out without medicine. 

On my mind....getting the week started. I have some appointments, work, practices, school. Almost done remodeling the family room. Re did a wall in my kitchen with new decor too. I need to get serious about buying a new car. 

On the Breakfast plate....I'm still fasting. for the boys this week...cinnamon toast, bacon\egg\cheese bagels, bacon and waffles, fruit on hand...mandarin oranges, grapes and bananas 

On my reading Pile...my Hoda book. I listen to alot of podcasts. Jenny Allen has a great one 

On my T.V......watching Downton Abby trying to get into it more. Grey's Anatomy, The Real Housewives, A million little things, Below Deck Sailing is a new one

On my menu this week....My menu plan 

From the camera....


The bridge that takes us from Kentucky to Illinois
the sun was setting last Saturday night and I thought it was beautiful


 Miller and his buddies went bowling last weekend


Me and the mommas played too


Sweet Valentine Treats at the office


Sushi with friends on Galentines Day


And some wonderful ice cream to end the holiday...


Looking around the house....I need to do a deep clean. I may plan on that in March. I need to set a date. Doing baseboards, hardwood floors, bedding, bathrooms

Chore I'm not looking forward too....changing over my china in the dining room

To relax this week.....I have been trying new Tea's. They seem to relax me and I'm enjoying them more than coffee actually. 

On my prayer list....my family, friends, our nation, mental health

Devotional/Bible Verse.....
Then Jesus said..come to me all of you who are weary..and carry heavy burdens...and I will give you rest...Matthew 11:28



A little something to make us smile....

I'm joining with Sandra from A Diary of a Stay at Home mom...

Hugs,
Jen








Comments