Hello February


The weather.....we are having a couple of days in the 60's here. Yesterday was a beautiful day. We may have some snow showers at the end of this week. I'm ready for Spring! 

How I'm feeling this morning....refreshed. This weekend was a good one. 

On my mind....I'm going to Freshman orientation tonight. Its so hard to believe Miller will be going into High school. He's slowly changing..like he's growing up in slow motion. It seems just like yesterday I was taking him to his first day of preschool. Time flies. 

On the breakfast plate....the boys had french toast sticks, sausage and a banana. I'm having a small bowl of oatmeal with fruit. A cup of coffee with half and half. I'll have some Ginger tea once I get to work. 

On my reading pile....."I really needed this"...Hoda Kotb...I read this everyday.

On my tv....All our shows are back so we are watching...Greys Anatomy, A million little things, This is Us, and of course I'm such a loyal fan to the Young and the Restless! Maybe I can take time to start back Downton Abby and Victoria. 

On my Menu this week.....I made this last week...it was delicious.


From the camera...Me and my sweet friend Katie. She won Entrepreneur of the Year this weekend by our local Chamber. So very proud of her and she's also my boss! 
Me and Katie

Me and my sweet friend Suzanne. She was the MC for the night. She did a great job! 

Looking around the house...Doing some remodeling in my family room. Trying to get motivated enough to remodel Miller's man cave. 

Chore I'm not looking forward to....the man cave

To relax this week...I'm going to get my nails done and try to start walking daily. 

On my prayer list....my family and friends, my anxiety, our country and president 

Devotional/Bible verse

We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps...
Proverbs 16:9


Have a great week
Hugs,
Jen




Comments