Today



The Weather....It's raining today and cool. Its supposed to stop after lunch.

How I'm feeling this morning....I have a small cough, but I have been outside alot the last few days. I slept until almost 9am. Guess my body needed it.

On my mind....this virus. I cannot seem to shake it. I think about it constantly. Worried we will get it. Scott is still working outside the home. I make him shower once he gets home daily and wash his clothes right then. I'm working from home. Miller is home from school until further notice. We get out some. Only to drive around though. No socializing at all.

On the breakfast Plate....I made some banana bread this week. I had some bananas going bad. It was really good. I attached the recipe. And of course coffee.

On my reading pile....me and my friend Jennifer are doing Get out of your Head by Jennie Allen.  We read it all week and then facetime one day and go over the bible study questions. Its been really good. I'm also still hanging on to my Hoda book.

On my T.V.......me and Scott have been watching American Idol. Have not watched it in years. We have really enjoyed the talent coming through. I have a list of Netflix series I need to finish.

On my menu this week....My meal plan 

From the Camera lately...FOOD. That's all I'm doing is cooking

 Spaghetti Night 

 Chicken Alfredo Night 

Sausage Broccoli Rabe with Tortellini Night 



Looking around the House....Laundry. I have quit doing a load everyday except for Scott's clothes. We really do not have much laundry with staying here daily. I clean a room every other day. That helps keep my mind focused.

Chore I'm not looking forward too.....really nothing. All of this going around has made me very thankful that we have a home a place of shelter with heat and air conditioning. I'm thankful today I have a home to clean and be safe in.

To relax this week.....my bible study, face timing with my girlfriends helps alot, walking with a neighbor, playing games with my boys, cleaning up the back yard to be able to sit outside as it gets warmer.

On my prayer list....to beat this virus, our president, family and friends. This will be something we will never forget. I pray my husband stays safe and healthy.

Devotional/Bible Verse....I really urge you guys to check out the bible study I'm doing with a friend. Here is the link again. I feel its extremely powerful for our minds to stay focused during this pandemic. You dont have to buy the book, you can download the audible and listen to her read it to you.
Here is the trailer to watch....

Stay healthy my friends....stay safe....take care of your mental being as well.

Hugs,
Jen

I'm hanging out with Sandra at A Diary of a stay at home mom...








Comments

Luludou said…
Seems you are handling the virus the same way I am... my husband is also working outside on certain days but I stay in (except for some walks).
Have a great week and stay safe