Hello March...its good to see you again....


The Weather....It's raining ....... AGAIN. I feel like I should build a boat. On a good note, yesterday was beautiful and the temps are in the 60's here this week. I'll take it. 

On my mind....my garden this spring. Looking forward to helping Scott design the beds and plant. I'm really excited about a new project we can do together. 

On the breakfast plate...For the boys...cinnamon rolls, sausage, pigs in a blanket, cereals, and waffles. (the whole week)

On my reading pile....My Hoda book, thats about it right now

On my T.V.....I have started Below Deck season 2. The Stranger, Victoria, Downton Abby (these are all on netflix and hulu)

On my Menu Plan....My Menu 

From the Camera.....

We celebrated our sweet daughters birthday on Sunday. She asked for me to cook all her favorites.

Ended her night with cookie cake.

Celebrated Fat Tuesday with some homemade New Orleans cuisine.

Scott and I celebrated 26 years on Wednesday.

Dessert was homemade brownies with ice cream and strawberries

And look at that...my Christmas Cactus is blooming....I love it!

Looking around the House....baseball pants, hoodies, baseball hats, gloves, bats and bags.....I can smell the season coming...

To relax this week...working out with a friend.

On my prayer list.....an old friend of ours. No names. Just peace and love. He is in our thoughts and prayers. 

Devotional/Bible Verse.....I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7 

I'm joining Sandra @ A Diary of A Stay at home Mom

Hugs,
Jen

Comments

Jean said…
Happy Belated Anniversary to you and belated happy birthday to your daughter. Hope you have a wonderful week!
I was planning on celebrating Fat Tuesday too until I got sick and the menu went completely out the window! I hope you're having a GREAT week and have an even better weekend planned.