Monday






Today I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. It's been a long time since I have done this....glad to be back.

The weather.... outside this morning is a cold 37 and cloudy. January has been mild here, not feeling like winter really. I would like to see one BIG snow and then let spring come on. 

Right now I am....drinking coffee and listening to the Today Show in the background. 

Thinking....I'm glad to be blogging again. I never stopped reading blogs. I have my blog on my I Pad and I will sit and read alot, but to actually get back into writing again makes me smile. 

On my reading pile....Hoda Kotb's daily devotions (I really Needed this today) and Whiskey in a Teacup (Reese Witherspoon) 

On my TV.....I'm finishing up Virgin River on netflix this week. I want to start Victoria soon. Scott and I watch This is Us, A Million Little Things, all the Chicagos (PD/FIRE/MED) I watch Greys too and Young and the Restless!!

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....I dont think I have a favorite. I read so many of them. 

Something fun to share.... last year my daughter got married. I have had alot of fun looking at the wedding pictures with her. 

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....I found Lauren about 2 years ago. I never comment on her posts, but love reading about her and her family. I was looking for fun stuff to do in New York City when I stumbled across her blog and that was it. Funny how life takes you in different directions. Laurens Latest

On the menu for this week....Menu Plan for January 13th 

On my to do list....I'm getting new furniture this week!!! I'm so excited. I'm setting up times to have it brought to us. Lots of changing in the house. Miller is getting a new bedroom, Madison's old room is changing into the game room, the living room is changing, I got new curtains in my kitchen...so exciting.

In the craft basket....Madison and I are making picture books for her bridesmaids. I want them done in time for Valentines Day.  

Looking forward to this week....Miller's basketball team plays this week and then we go into the finals. Basketball will be coming to an end, baseball will be starting back. 

Looking around the house....alot of changes!!! But good changes.

From the camera....Madison and Seth 11.02.2019



On my prayer list.....Today's prayers are for our troops, our president, our nation, our world. I pray for peace. My children, my husband, my parents and family.

Bible verse, Devotional....God, help me to see the good in the "not knowing", the joy in the "in between" the meaning in the "meantime"

I have decided to start Yoga. I'm doing a 30 minute video for 30 days. Kinda like a challenge. I have decided to start working out a couple of days a week too. 

Enjoy your week! 

Hugs,
Jen

Comments