Monday again.....



I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather.....I'm watching it spit snow this morning. We have only had one snow..and that was very little back in November. Its so pretty to watch it come down. It is a blistery 19 this morning here.

How I'am feeling this morning....good. Refreshed. Ready for a new week.

On my mind....the kids are out of school today, but I'm still working. I may take off a little early. Miller has championship games all next week.

On the Breakfast Plate....Coffee with half and half and sweet n low. I normally fast until 11. If I start to get hungry I will grab some nuts. Thinking about adding in oatmeal to my diet.

On my Reading pile....Reese Witherspoon's "Whiskey in a Teacup"....its all about her growing up Southern. I love this kind of stuff.


On my TV....I started Victoria and Downton Abby. Yes I have never watched Downton Abby...I thought I would start both this weekend.

On the Menu this week.....Menu Plan for the week of January 20th 

From the Camera.....Miller had 8th grade Recognition Night last week. Hard to believe he will be going to High School next year.



Looking around the house.....I got new furniture this past weekend. So everything in the family room seems fresh and clean. We also switched Millers room and Madison's old room. Still finishing this project. Its been hard packing up some of her old things that she didnt want to take yet as a mom I wont throw away. Funny how she was once so little now a wife and living away. I slowly packed trophies, awards, ribbons, medals, yearbooks, diplomas, books, journals, picture albums, cards, notes and bible studies. All her school years packed into 1-2 storage boxes. Sigh....

Chore I'm not looking forward to this week.....bathrooms. I hate cleaning the bathrooms.

To relax this week..I will...I try to get a massage once a month. I feel it is good for my body. SO I will schedule one towards the latter part of the week. Also, I only work three days a week. SO those other two I try and do something for myself, like...walk, watch a few shows, read, plan little trips...

On my prayer list...family, friends, our nation and president

Devotional/Bible Verse.......I start a new bible study this week at church. Crave..by Lysa TerKeurst. I'm looking forward to this. I have never took a study like this one before.

Have a great day! Happy Monday!

Hugs,
Jen


Comments