Happy Monday


Joining.... Sandra at A Diary of a Stay at Home mom....

The Weather.....The sun is trying to come out. We havent seen the sun in days...so I hope it pays a visit today. The temp is a nice 36 degrees. The high today will climb to 46. We may see some snow this week.

How I'm feeling this morning...Sleepy. We stayed up and watched the Grammy's last night. Stayed up a little later than normal.

On my mind....Miller has an orthodontist appointment this morning, so its going to be a little chaotic. This whole week will be super busy. I just want to take time to enjoy little moments.

On the breakfast plate....Ginger Tea, after I get to work, I'll eat some yogurt

On my reading pile....You know I go though periods of anxiety. I always have. This book was given to me from a great friend a couple of years ago. I'm reading it again.


On my T.V......Greys Anatomy is back and it makes me happy. I have started Victoria and hope to get more excited about it. SO far it is just ok. I finished Below Deck Med.

On my menu this week.....My menu plan 

From the camera....My friends....Our boys connected each of us and I'm grateful for this....

8th grade recognition night


trivia night out and dinner


Looking around the house......Laundry is caught up. Miller is in his new room, but we still need to finish his game room.

Chore I'm not looking forward to....It is always bathrooms. I hate them.

To relax this week....I will read more and try to meditate more.

On my prayer list....So many prayers. I feel for Kobe Bryants family. SO hard to hear this news. Prayers for our country. My family and friends.

Devotional/Bible Verse....

God is with us

Joshua 1:9 
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Have a great week! 
Hugs,
Jen





Comments