Week 4 at Home


Join Sandra at A Diary of a stay at home mom 

The Weather...It's been really nice here lately. Although our pollen is really high. Today the high will be 80 and sunny. May be dropping into the 60's by Thursday.

How I'm feeling this morning....I didnt sleep real good last night. I think I need to flip my mattress or but a new one. Otherwise...I'm positive and ready to start a new day during this crisis.

On my mind....I'm starting to think this is the new normal. I dont think this virus will ever go away. I think it will teach us all to be more clean and cautious of our surroundings. And thats ok.

On the Breakfast plate...Just sent Scott out the door with a bacon egg and cheese muffin I thru together real fast. I'll have some toast with peanut butter or cream cheese later...Miller will ask for pancakes once he gets up. I'll slice up a banana with his.

On my reading list....Get out of your head by Jennie Allen. Still doing my bible study with my friend Jennifer. The podcasts are really good too. We face time once a week to review.

On my T.V......Not watching TV during the day. Been enjoying American Idol with Scott and I'm watching Below Deck/Sailing Yacht. Of course I'm still doing all the Real Housewives. Love those!! Scott and I may start something new soon.

On my Menu this week.... My Menu Plan

From the Camera this week....

 How I have felt about this lately 

 I'm eating alot of junk food..and thats ok.

I have discovered avocado toast is my new favorite thing

 My neighbor Sherri's Iris

 God's Beauty



I love Dogwoods

Scott built my beds this year.


Looking around the house....My dryer is out again. Heating element..again. Scotts ordered the part. It's ok. He can fix it. This too shall pass....

Chore I'm not looking forward to....Nothing really. Everything is clean here. I just want my dryer fixed. 

To relax this week....I have been sitting on my porch more than ever. Scott and I have happy hour out there every afternoon. My neighbors giggle when they walk by. Kinda like a date night.

On my prayer list....everyone. Just the entire world. My prayer is that we just get thru this stronger, kinder, happier...and closer to God.

Devotional/Bible Verse.....Be Still and know that I'm God...Psalms 46:10

Hugs,
Jen


Comments

Cathy said…
You appear to be handling your days just fine! I find a weird bit of comfort in the fact that everyone in the whole world is experiencing this lack of norm right now. I hope others will draw close to Jesus too!
Hi Jen!
It does feel like this will never end some days. But we just need to do one day at a time, I figure, and we will get out the other side eventually. My daughter and I love avocado toast too - the best breakfast. Yum!
Love all of your flower pics. Spring is slowly coming to the northwoods. I dream on it everyday.
Blessings on the rest of your week. ❤️