Menu Plan for the week of February 11th Happy Valentines Day




Dessert of the week.....Valentines Crinkle Cookies

Monday....Sausage Stuffed Peppers with a side salad

Tuesday....Taco Tuesday....Taco Pizza and guacamole on the side with chips

Wednesday....Jalapeno Popper Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts (I love winter veggies) ......Miller eats at Wendy's on Wednesday nights....This is normally the night I cook different things

Thursday....Happy love day! Scott and I will meet for lunch. For breakfast I'm making Strawberry to go smoothies and Heart cinnamon Rolls. For dinner...I'm cooking a pot roast in the crock pot all day and whipping up mashed potatoes and green beans with some crescent rolls and strawberry butter. (I take real butter at room temp and mix it with my homemade strawberry jam) Yummy! Dessert will be dipped strawberries and dipped Oreos.

Friday.....Chicken Tamale Casserole  with a side salad

Saturday....eating out

Sunday.....Tuna Casserole with fruit on the side

Hugs,

Comments